+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Almasrabab

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Hi guys, its been a month and a week after my interview.
My husbands application got approved, we paid the permanent residence fee and now we are waiting.
My husband is in iraq and i am worried for him and his family, is it okay to send a letter to cic or someone and tell them to please stamp his visa so he can arrive to canada safely.
currently in iraq theres a bunch of riots, and so far 53 people have died. i dont know how far this will escalate. but its been 4 days i have only talked to my husband through very minimal phone calls and it disconnects the call after 1 minute. they shut off the internet in iraq, and some people are saying the airport is closed but idk if that is true.
any suggestions

beethoven5

Feb 15, 2017
Hey everyone,
I know I keep asking this question every few months, but I was wondering if there is anyone here still waiting for file transfer.
We are Jan 2019 applicants STILL waiting for out file transfer!!!
Have done our Bio and Medical in March 2019.
Recently received ATIP notes and there was nothing much in there either.

Farahnaz11

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2019
App. Filed.......
March 08 2019
AOR Received.
April 10 2019
Med's Request
May 1 2019
Med's Done....
May 6 2019
Hey everyone,
I know I keep asking this question every few months, but I was wondering if there is anyone here still waiting for file transfer.
I am March 2019 applicant still waiting ... how long the atip notes take becuz I order today

Gordy-19

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
I am March 2019 applicant still waiting ... how long the atip notes take becuz I order today
Hey everyone,
Hi I am also a Jan 2019 applicant still waiting for a file transfer. did my Bio & medicals in March. could you tell me what is ATIP notes and how can I apply for the same?

beethoven5

Feb 15, 2017
Hi I am also a Jan 2019 applicant still waiting for a file transfer. did my Bio & medicals in March. could you tell me what is ATIP notes and how can I apply for the same?
ATIP notes include officers' notes on your application and some more details. Not always insightful but in some cases can shed some light on the application. you can order it here: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
It takes more than one month to receive them.

Reactions: Gordy-19

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
But did you get a message online saying biometric complete cause my husband did his and I don’t see any changes also my app was sent in January no update after that
Not uncommon. Our biometrics were completed late march. Biometrics information showed up under PA's name online, but status read "We have still not received your fingerprints" for a long time. It suddenly changed early September to "Biometrics completed January 2019".. which was the wrong date but whatever *shrug*