+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

Sep 7, 2017
Hello Everyone,
please assist me with my question :

Currently, I have a residence in Gatineau , Quebec, and working in Ottawa,Ontario However, i submitted my spouse file that was received in Sydney on 19 July 2019 and put the Quebec address. Next, month I am planning to move to Ottawa. so, this would be the right time to move out from Quebec or stay until file processed.

I am not sure what should i do because Quebec process will take alteast 7 months and Ontario process doesn't take that much time.

please advised and give the right direction.

Thanks

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,
please assist me with my question :

Currently, I have a residence in Gatineau , Quebec, and working in Ottawa,Ontario However, i submitted my spouse file that was received in Sydney on 19 July 2019 and put the Quebec address. Next, month I am planning to move to Ottawa. so, this would be the right time to move out from Quebec or stay until file processed.

I am not sure what should i do because Quebec process will take alteast 7 months and Ontario process doesn't take that much time.

please advised and give the right direction.

Thanks
You can always change your address and let ircc know. :) I think it shouldn’t be an issue.

PK1121

May 28, 2019
Hello,
I have one question if anyone has the same situation or had one.

My file was transferred to Mississauga, Canada and now again they transferred to New Delhi, India. Is it normal ? and usually howmuch time it'll take to get PPR now after getting done with medical, Bio-metrics.

Thanks

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hello,

My file was transferred to Mississauga, Canada and now again they transferred to New Delhi, India. Is it normal ? and usually howmuch time it'll take to get PPR now after getting done with medical, Bio-metrics.

Thanks
Can you share your timeline please?

JJS

Jan 29, 2011
Hello,

Thanks
As far as the transfer of file is concerned, it’s completely normal. Your process takes around 8-10 months in new delhi from the date ot was received.

DawEach

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Hello,

Thanks
Yeah its usually happens when there is a lot of workload or cases that need a bit more reviewing. There are plenty of people in this forum including myself who got their app transferred to NDVO from Mississauga. Mine was after two months when it was initially transferred to CPC-M.
Following the transfer to NDVO expect atleast 2-3 months before you hear anything from them. I'm in the same boat, been 2 and a half since it was transferred and nothing yet whereas few people who got theirs moved to ndvo in may or june got their PPR and DM last week.

Timeline in Signature

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,
We still haven't received the file transfer email after more than 7 months! (Jan applicant, medical and biometrics were done before mid April).
Anyone else one the same stressful boat?!
Yes, January 4th applicant here, no biometics done yet but just waiting to hear something.

Reactions: beethoven5