Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
I can’t find my application to link to my account using PA or sponsor info. I am the sponsor. Did you use PA info?
You need use the PA info to link:

1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as what you put in your application.
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
I can’t find my application to link to my account using PA or sponsor info. I am the sponsor. Did you use PA info?
Yes it will ask about PA’s details e.g last name, passport#, birth place etc. etc. , make sure fill all details based on whatever you have mentioned in your application forms. Based on ur answers, it will then search any records found from the database.

Reactions: Impatient1

patelboss

Star Member
Jan 23, 2019
Yes it will ask about PA’s details e.g last name, passport#, birth place etc. etc. , make sure fill all details based on whatever you have mentioned in your application forms. Based on ur answers, it will then search any records found from the database.
You guys are lucky, atleast getting AOR. i am not getting anything yet

raggajasmin

Jan 29, 2018
Sent back the receipt? Or is that a biometrics request?

I did the same thing. Did not pay the biometrics upfront, only paid 1040, because at the time I was preparing the app, not all countries are require to have biometrics, including philippines.. But then after reading about the new checklist, I read that as of Dec 31,2018, all countries are require to have biometrics.

Hi. What and how much are the fees we need to pay in VAC? Did they request a biometric from you? Thanks.

Impatient1

Star Member
Nov 6, 2015
Toronto
You need use the PA info to link:

1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as what you put in your application.
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.
Thanks for taking the time to explain that so beautifully, Josh! Cheers!

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
Thanks for taking the time to explain that so beautifully, Josh! Cheers!
Have you had any luck with it? It's a bit of trial and error really.

Sarah dhanoa

Aug 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Are you talking about PR applicant? if so, then definitely NOT REQUIRED! even in the PR application they only request for the kids if you have.
This thread is about Permanent Residence under a member of the family class, and that is what we are talking about. Birth Certificate of the applicant is required as per checklist IMM5533 (03-19), page 6 - point 1. In a situation where it is unavailable, explanation or supporting documents are required.

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
I am also Jan 14 and no word. Seems like some of the applications delivered on Jan 14 and 15 are put in a wrong place and forgotten about. IRCC call center is not helpful at all.
Are you able to see anything on ECAS or link application?
The lady I spoke with yesterday was nice, she took her time to check everything and said there are no red flags or notes so it's just slow process. When I pass 60 days and we don't hear back, they can put escalation ticket to our file after we call them. I'm thinking of calling Friday if I don't hear anything.

sam324

Jan 11, 2019
Anyone here who's visa office is in London, UK who have or haven't received AOR1?
Studying from the tracker sheet, there are 3 applications for UK London visa office and non have received AOR1.

holahola

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone here who's visa office is in London, UK who have or haven't received AOR1?
Studying from the tracker sheet, there are 3 applications for UK London visa office and non have received AOR1.
I also have London visa office. Didn't put my info on sheet yet. No AOR. Jan 14 received date

alwayswinner6

Feb 10, 2019
Hi..
I have few questions. My application was received on January 28 and Aor on March 11, 2019. March 12, 2019 I received an email that I have been approved. Same day medical request was issued.

What is the next step and how long should I expect. What does SA letter means and when it would be transferred to the respective visa office/

Outland spousal application india