Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Maybe they’re reviewing your medicals. Hope you will get your pr soon! My friend had the status like you and she got her pr in 2 months later.
Yeah could be,
We all passed except my dependent.
But the medical status did not change, It was the same as the previous GCMS...

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
My friend’s medical did not change too, but when it turned to passed, she got her copr on the next day
Fingers crossed.
Only info I found is that they do security checks even if it's not started.

Chats33

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Got my GCMS notes today it says;
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Medical passed - expired
And on the third page under group name it says;
- For Passport Request
Type PR- Temporary processing

I hope someone here can give me some thoughts on what this means? I read about requesting GCMS notes here so I did it hoping I could find some hope in my Application process...

Last edited:

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
We have been reading some discouraging updates recently, I will like to share some tips that changed the story for me between May 3 -14th, 2021 and hoping it will encourage someone.

OINP
AR:February 20, 2019
MR: May 11,2020
Medical Copy Submitted: August
RCMP Background Requested: July
RCMP Background Submitted: August
2nd MR : February 1,2021
2nd MR Passed: Mar 2, 2021
DM and Virtual Landing: May14, 2021.

Before the DM, I had called cic agents a few times and every time I called, they always said, everything is passed on my application and that, I should wait for DM. Suddenly, a friend advised me to use webform on the 3rd of May,2021 to inform the immigration officer that my dependants and I are still in Canada and also, I should attach my renewed work permits. I did just that on 3rd of May and today, 21st May 2021, I got a generic confirmation from cic that they have received the webform and forwarded the documents to the officer concerned. 2 hours later, an unknown number called me and told me he is the officer in charge of my application. Very nice and friendly officer, he asked a few questions and kept asking me to be patient on the call so he can finalize my application right there on the call. To cut the story short, I got a decision made right there and COPR arrived in email and GC account. I must not fail to mention the importance of prayers. I have been praying and even asked my friends to pray with me. The waiting time really got me depressed at some point.

I hope this encourages someone and gives another idea of how you can call the attention of the officer to let him/her know that you are here in Canada if you are inland. Also, the officer was kind enough to explain why it takes this long to complete the application, he is responsible for hundreds of applications and he put everyone in a queue. Meaning, for every time an application is treated and something is requested from the applicant, you will have to go back into the queue. It is a difficult time to be honest and I pray that your applications will be singled out for favour.

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Update - Eligibility passed . Remedical passed (two days ago) .Criminality passed ( yesterday )
Security - in process .

Good luck to all .

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
My friend’s medical did not change too, but when it turned to passed, she got her copr on the next day
Mine is passed feb2021.so we have no update.because outland.fyi this is my 2nd medical for my whole family's.we are out land no body in land. Advise me what to expect. Very very frustrating.