+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes you can apply as many as you want. Ordering notes doesn’t notify anyone, it simply comes on the email you mentioned while ordering your notes .
Thanks.

I also want to order GCMS notes for myself too. Do I need to attach any documents in the attachment section? If I don't attach, is there any problem?

Keneth1234

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
My AR 25th November 2019
AOR 7th feb 2020
criminality in progress and security not started
I have been following this thread from a very long time,I feel really hopeless when people who have applied in 2020 and their AOR in 2021 are getting DM and ppr but for some of us who are in Canada and are still waiting for it.I am happy for the people who got their COPR who applied way too after me but really feeling helpless with this situation and I know there are many applicant from early 2019 and 2018 waiting for the golden email but I am really wondering they are even looking at our files anymore:(:(:(:(

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
My AR 25th November 2019
AOR 7th feb 2020
I have been following this thread from a very long time,I feel really hopeless when people who have applied in 2020 and their AOR in 2021 are getting DM and ppr but for some of us who are in Canada and are still waiting for it.I am happy for the people who got their COPR who applied way too after me but really feeling helpless with this situation and I know there are many applicant from early 2019 and 2018 waiting for the golden email but I am really wondering they are even looking at our files anymore:(:(:(:(
Discrimination free country

• Haha
Reactions: Dikku1111 and tmsw

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
My AR 25th November 2019
AOR 7th feb 2020
AR martch 2019 ..... familly separate ...........so hard

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
My AR 25th November 2019
AOR 7th feb 2020
Two of my friends who applied for PR in 2020 have received their COPR already. But, we have applied in 2019 July and doesn't have any update since MP in Nov 2020. I also wonder why they are not looking at our applications.

Reactions: kkaran01

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Two of my friends who applied for PR in 2020 have received their COPR already. But, we have applied in 2019 July and doesn't have any update since MP in Nov 2020. I also wonder why they are not looking at our applications.
Can we call IRCC and say that we’re a victim of abuse/neglect? This is clear neglection of our applications. Otherwise talking to the agents just for status update won’t help at all.

Reactions: Dikku1111 and tmsw

tmsw

Apr 26, 2021
Can we call IRCC and say that we’re a victim of abuse/neglect? This is clear neglection of our applications. Otherwise talking to the agents just for status update won’t help at all.
Ya, I know. Calling agents is just a waste of time. I previously thought that sending case-specific webforms would help, but seems like that also doesn't do any help. I don't know what to do anymore.

Yes, I also think they just neglected our applications without any reason. I ordered my GMCS notes, according to that, it has just one more step to get my PR. I compared my GMCS note with a friend of mine who received his PR. And according to his GMCS note, the time duration from my step and the last step is just one hour. And they are taking more than 6 months for me to process that one-hour step. It really sad you know.

If we call as you suggest, will they take it as offensive? I just afraid to do anything stupid if it ruins our PR application.

Reactions: bsandhu and Diana96

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Ya, I know. Calling agents is just a waste of time. I previously thought that sending case-specific webforms would help, but seems like that also doesn't do any help. I don't know what to do anymore.

Yes, I also think they just neglected our applications without any reason. I ordered my GMCS notes, according to that, it has just one more step to get my PR. I compared my GMCS note with a friend of mine who received his PR. And according to his GMCS note, the time duration from my step and the last step is just one hour. And they are taking more than 6 months for me to process that one-hour step. It really sad you know.

If we call as you suggest, will they take it as offensive? I just afraid to do anything stupid if it ruins our PR application.
That’s why I asked in this group if we should do it. Or maybe just a generic phone call without disclosing any info. What say?

Reactions: bsandhu

Canada_traderman

Mar 14, 2020
Toronto, ON
I would call it “taking court to the court”. You don’t deal with some authorities by talking to them. You need to address it to higher instances. Obviously there’s not much choices of authorities who’s “higher” than IRCC. I guess it’s minister of immigration? But still, they are from same gang. So, does it make any sense to complain to them about them? They are not going to punish themselves, right?

Reactions: Diana96

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
I would call it “taking court to the court”. You don’t deal with some authorities by talking to them. You need to address it to higher instances. Obviously there’s not much choices of authorities who’s “higher” than IRCC. I guess it’s minister of immigration? But still, they are from same gang. So, does it make any sense to complain to them about them? They are not going to punish themselves, right?
Yes ofc, but at least we will file a complaint. Idk man!!! This is super frustrating and sad to be not able to get what we deserve. I honestly don’t know what we could do at this point

Reactions: tmsw

Thuytranthk

Sep 17, 2018
my timeline:

AOR: Aug 12,2019
PAL: Jan 11, 2020..

Huge silenceeeeeee..
I uploaded upfront medical on March 6, 2021
I got Medical Passed on May 10, 2021

I called CIC call centre couple times, they said I passed criminally, eligibility, now medical pass.

Does anyone have any idea how long for security from that to DM?

Thank you so much!

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Got my GCMS notes today and noticed some new things since last GCMS:
Changed from: Meds pending to: Ready for PS
Second page have S21 on the upper right corner.
Some new blank pages with saying "History" which are blank and have above it S.12(1)
Any advice ?

Nanachan

Nov 5, 2020
Got my GCMS notes today and noticed some new things since last GCMS:
Changed from: Meds pending to: Ready for PS
Second page have S21 on the upper right corner.
Some new blank pages with saying "History" which are blank and have above it S.12(1)
Any advice ?
Have you receive medical request yet?