+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Ilya127

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Toronto
Did they ask for any ADR?
Yes. In August 2020 I have got request for 3 things: pay RPRF, provide police clearance certs, provide an update form with my job history. This was the only request asking for any additional docs. Fortunately I had valid PCCs at that time and uploaded everything in a week.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Yes. In August 2020 I have got request for 3 things: pay RPRF, provide police clearance certs, provide an update form with my job history. This was the only request asking for any additional docs. Fortunately I had valid PCCs at that time and uploaded everything in a week.
Congrats

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Just call CIC they have changed their options and clearly saying that due to travel restrictions theybare not finalizing the files lucky people who still getting their PR with outland dependants
Really happy for you who got their PR with outland dependants

Reactions: Ilya127

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Just call CIC they have changed their options and clearly saying that due to travel restrictions theybare not finalizing the files lucky people who still getting their PR with outland dependants
Really happy for you who got their PR with outland dependants
sorry my english is not perfect ....what does it mean , is it good or bad news .......

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
I called them yesterday after 2 weeks the agent was quite polite and very nice he put me on hold for 4-5 minutes and after very nicley and a kind of laughly replied to my queries
He said your all the formalities has been passed since last Nov 2020 but we are waiting for the final decision by the immigiration officer
I asked ver sadly and emotionally how long will it take more its already been 27 months as per IRCC told that everything has been passed since nov 20 he gave me sympathy and said its only depends on the immigiration officer higher management. As you(me) call us on 9th also your every thing is passed we are just waiting on the final decision that only depend on the officer thats it

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I called them yesterday after 2 weeks the agent was quite polite and very nice he put me on hold for 4-5 minutes and after very nicley and a kind of laughly replied to my queries
He said your all the formalities has been passed since last Nov 2020 but we are waiting for the final decision by the immigiration officer
I asked ver sadly and emotionally how long will it take more its already been 27 months as per IRCC told that everything has been passed since nov 20 he gave me sympathy and said its only depends on the immigiration officer higher management. As you(me) call us on 9th also your every thing is passed we are just waiting on the final decision that only depend on the officer thats it
Good reply.i hope and pray we all get some sympathy from higher authority.mine as you know 2nd medical done and passed.25 months waiting.

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Good reply.i hope and pray we all get some sympathy from higher authority.mine as you know 2nd medical done and passed.25 months waiting.
InshAllah everyone sooner or later we all will get it
I am also going through a metal depression and know how it going with all of applicants
Just remeber all in your kind prayer
Sooner we all hear good news