Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
MP will help those who live in the area that he was elected.
If you are Outland so logically there is no point asking for help from MP.
Also I didn’t find any evidence that MP actually made a progress on application, he will only ask the same question that you will ask when you submit a web form :)
Thanks Buddy.. Everything is clear now. :)

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
MP will help those who live in the area that he was elected.
If you are Outland so logically there is no point asking for help from MP.
Also I didn’t find any evidence that MP actually made a progress on application, he will only ask the same question that you will ask when you submit a web form :)
That's true.

Reactions: eithan203

Omolarami

Aug 27, 2020
Can somebody pls verify. I stumbled on this on cic site that all PNP paper based application will be put on hold till September 10th.

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Can somebody pls verify. I stumbled on this on cic site that all PNP paper based application will be put on hold till September 10th.
No. Its basically saying that for persons who lost their jobs, the province should put their application on hold until they find another job and the province confirms that they continue to support their nomination.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
No. Its basically saying that for persons who lost their jobs, the province should put their application on hold until they find another job and the province confirms that they continue to support their nomination.
Aunty how long we should wait.ourland it is killing.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
They apparently will lift up the travel restrictions but is not for sure. I would think it will be this coming July. Nobody knows.
Never heard of it, hope it's not a rumor and it is true.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
While 2020 paper based inland getting PR after 6-8 month so IRCC can show they are working on time and keep their goals that they were given,
Tomorrow I'll be celebrating 21 month of process and 100% in my GCKEY with no movement on my file :)
Thank you IRCC!! :mad:

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
ONLY Few get pr in 11 12 months
Remember most are stuck , even inlanders
And same was case before pandemic, few inland and outland applicants used to get in 11 months and rest in decades

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
And IRCC is not to blame for this , they work with whatever resources they have so i don't really know who is responsible for providing them with resources So Thanks IRCC for working hard even through this pandemic

Reactions: Louisyoc

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
And IRCC is not to blame for this , they work with whatever resources they have so i don't really know who is responsible for providing them with resources So Thanks IRCC for working hard even through this pandemic
No my friend, IRCC is responsible due to an old system that they were sitting at home not working and getting paid.
Accepting more applicants to create even a bigger backlog.
I can continue all day how much they could do and not messing up.
Immigration is a business, IRCC is a business.
A captive business.

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
No my friend, IRCC is responsible due to an old system that they were sitting at home not working and getting paid.
Accepting more applicants to create even a bigger backlog.
I can continue all day how much they could do and not messing up.
Immigration is a business, IRCC is a business.
A captive business.
good point