+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Good day everyone,

I'm just stressful and frustrated on my pr application, is anyone from here who are still waiting for decision who applied for PR under AOS (alberta opportunity stream ) application received on Feb 28 , 2019. AOR was on April 25 , 2019. Please connect here and thank you.
We have the same timeline, do you have dependant outside Canada?

DANIEL1031

Sep 9, 2013
Good day, i have recieved my COPR yesterday after 33 months of long wait. The information letter in messages is not opening though, it is a broken link. Can someone tell me what can i do to get it fixed. Will they also mail me that letter? What does that letter say ? Anyone can guide me on this who recently got their COPR?
Do you have dependant outside Canada?

kkaran01

Star Member
Jan 3, 2020
Good day everyone,

I'm just stressful and frustrated on my pr application, is anyone from here who are still waiting for decision who applied for PR under AOS (alberta opportunity stream ) application received on Feb 28 , 2019. AOR was on April 25 , 2019. Please connect here and thank you.
Hi
I applied under AOS
Mine Aor is August 2019
Still waiting for DM
They said your file is under security
Single applicant

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Good day, i have recieved my COPR yesterday after 33 months of long wait. The information letter in messages is not opening though, it is a broken link. Can someone tell me what can i do to get it fixed. Will they also mail me that letter? What does that letter say ? Anyone can guide me on this who recently got their COPR?
COPR should be the official document that confirms you are a PR - until you get your PR Card - the COPR also gives the instructions on sending photos for the PR card - at least it did for mine. I haven't received a separate email - perhaps you could call and try to reach them? It's at the bottom of GC Key with your other messages and documents right?

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hi Diana69, did you get any update from IRCC, what is your application status now?, I have 2 friend who applied same stream but they applied 8 months after me and they got their PR last month already.
Heyy
I had MR & ADR in Aug and Oct 2020
Nothing after!! I Called them couple of weeks ago, The call centre lady said they’re reviewing the documents from ADR.

Reactions: manku_patel

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021

Puneet1994

Feb 17, 2021
Hello folks. Can anyone help me. I wanna apply for my spouse’s open work permit. He is living in india. I want to apply for his open work permit based on “ spouses or common-law partners of provincial nominee class (PNC) applicants, the spouse or common-law partner is eligible for an open work permit for the duration of the work permit held by the principal PNC applicant, irrespective of the skill level of the principal PNC applicant’s occupation.” . I have bridging open permit. I don’t know how to get through eligibility questionnaire. Beacause there is no such option to select that the other person is a pnp holder. I am working on noc level c job. Please help if anyone know about this...my aor is july 2019

clickongoldy

Feb 15, 2016
Hello folks. Can anyone help me. I wanna apply for my spouse’s open work permit. He is living in india. I want to apply for his open work permit based on “ spouses or common-law partners of provincial nominee class (PNC) applicants, the spouse or common-law partner is eligible for an open work permit for the duration of the work permit held by the principal PNC applicant, irrespective of the skill level of the principal PNC applicant’s occupation.” . I have bridging open permit. I don’t know how to get through eligibility questionnaire. Beacause there is no such option to select that the other person is a pnp holder. I am working on noc level c job. Please help if anyone know about this...my aor is july 2019
Firstly, minimum level for job required is noc B, no matter the situation. And secondly, pnp has nothing to do with spousal open work permit.
You also need recent 3 months paystubs and letter stating you are working in noc B.