+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
It seems like applicants with outland dependants are on hold by IRCC for further notice i know couple of people whonhave been issued COPR but their on their spouses(outland) COPR its clearly mentioned that no need to travel until further notice.

It my thinking That why applicants with outland dependants have hold on their file dosent matter if they are at the final stage or their status is expiring

They should equally treat every applicants, they are working with full potential capacity even from their home or offices
Thats not fair people with outland dependants have been waiting for the final decision more than 2 years even i see the applicants who applied in 2018 they have been waiting.

i am Jan 2019 appliacnts with outland spouse and kids and don't know how long will IRCC takes more.

Day by day its becomming more stressfull and depressing i am getting depression patient even we can't say anything to IRCC even spouse and kids are geting frustrated back home its like dying everyday and live a lil.
The pendamic is going we all know that but they have new restriction implemented we all have to follow and they know that people will follow especially like we appicants.

I think the applicants with outland dependants should raise such query that they start thinking about our file too.

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
It seems like applicants with outland dependants are on hold by IRCC for further notice i know couple of people whonhave been issued COPR but their on their spouses(outland) COPR its clearly mentioned that no need to travel until further notice.

It my thinking That why applicants with outland dependants have hold on their file dosent matter if they are at the final stage or their status is expiring

They should equally treat every applicants, they are working with full potential capacity even from their home or offices
Thats not fair people with outland dependants have been waiting for the final decision more than 2 years even i see the applicants who applied in 2018 they have been waiting.

i am Jan 2019 appliacnts with outland spouse and kids and don't know how long will IRCC takes more.

Day by day its becomming more stressfull and depressing i am getting depression patient even we can't say anything to IRCC even spouse and kids are geting frustrated back home its like dying everyday and live a lil.
The pendamic is going we all know that but they have new restriction implemented we all have to follow and they know that people will follow especially like we appicants.

I think the applicants with outland dependants should raise such query that they start thinking about our file too.
I understand your self 100/100
I am march 2019 inland applicant with outland spouse and kids .
why IRCC does not communicate .........why IRCC don't say ,inland appilcant with outland dependants are on old .............it's very stress full when you don't know any think ......
in november 2020 IRRC ask me ADR
in january 2021 they ask me a second ADR , i don't know what thinking ........

Diana96

Star Member
May 5, 2018
why IRCC does not communicate .........why IRCC don't say ,inland appilcant with outland dependants are on old .............it's very stress full when you don't know any think ......
I don’t think it’s because of the outland dependents; My opinion is it’s the 2019 applicants. Myself and my spouse are inland, we’re still waiting, been 18 months. 2020 applications are getting approved so quickly!!

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
They ask from me in aug 20 and in sep 20
ADR
Travel history
Family background
And spouse PCC (outland)

after that they sleeeep

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
They ask from me in aug 20 and in sep 20
ADR
Travel history
Family background
And spouse PCC (outland)

after that they sleeeep
Have u sent all these documents along with your application at the time of submission? Or they are asked again?

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I don’t think it’s because of the outland dependents; My opinion is it’s the 2019 applicants. Myself and my spouse are inland, we’re still waiting, been 18 months. 2020 applications are getting approved so quickly!!
Yes you are right.2019 applicant getting delay.

Keneth1234

Star Member
Apr 7, 2020
I just checked my bar percentage bar in cic gckey, the processing time has increased by 2 months. Please check and let me know is it same for everyone.November 2019 applicant.

Reactions: kkaran01