+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys. I am also facing problem. I got my PR cards 2 months ago and got demotion and my hours are also reduced due to covid (but still full time same job position). However, still i want to continue to work for my employer because they provide me permanent job. Should i notify my province about such changes when I already got PR and working same employer? Thank you so much
No you don’t have to do anything. You are free to work anywhere and any employer . If you can find better job , go ahead. You don’t have to inform anyone.

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi everyone I received an email on Friday for medical furtherance of my dependent daughter and to contact physician as soon as possible: I visited the clinic But Doctor did not receive any email from IRCC and asked to wait Is it normal? For how long I have to wait? Please guide me
I am much worried.
Any help will be appreciated.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone I received an email on Friday for medical furtherance of my dependent daughter and to contact physician as soon as possible: I visited the clinic But Doctor did not receive any email from IRCC and asked to wait Is it normal? For how long I have to wait? Please guide me
I am much worried.
Any help will be appreciated.
Did you submit webform regarding this ? Also try to call cic and get answer. Also talk to doctor again because there is sometimes delay in getting email.

longtimenosee

Nov 23, 2020
No you don’t have to do anything. You are free to work anywhere and any employer . If you can find better job , go ahead. You don’t have to inform anyone.
Thanks Miss Bee. But I saw one of our fellow got the cross check from PNP about quiting his job so it raises me a concern

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks Miss Bee. But I saw one of our fellow got the cross check from PNP about quiting his job so it raises me a concern
Yes he is yet in final stages of pr and haven’t received pr card. You are already done for process, so don’t worry . You are free man now . Nothing can be done now . Don’t overthink and worry

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys. I am also facing problem. I got my PR cards 2 months ago and got demotion and my hours are also reduced due to covid (but still full time same job position). However, still i want to continue to work for my employer because they provide me permanent job. Should i notify my province about such changes when I already got PR and working same employer? Thank you so much
No you don’t need to Inform anything
You are permanent residence now

Reactions: manku_patel

emaester

Jul 13, 2017
Hi folks, i finally received the medical request. Are you aware about any rejection case other than a medical issue after receiving this request? I applied sep/2019. Thank you.

Reactions: Rajinder1234

Kukupatel

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
I need advice. PNP has contacted me about leaving my job, even though I have PR. They say "PNP is meant to fill positions long-term, not only for the permanent residency processing timeframe". When I got PR IRCC said I could work and live anywhere inside the nominating province which I am doing. I'm really worried about this....What are they going to do to me? :(
If you have closed LMIA, then Employer have to clear his stand that you had left your job after they employed you. If Employer have to get another LMIA for the same post they must report to PNPs. Then PNP office have to crosscheck if any issues from employer and asked you to about reason to leave. That's it. You have to give them good reason to leave your current job like will get more salary from another employer in same NOC in same province or some what.

Reactions: Goga86 and Aryan888

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Isn't a CoPR the same as PR card (while its valid)? Quote from the CoPR:

I am pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!
This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card.
I hope you'll be okay. It's unfair that you've already worked for 2 years and fulfilled all the requirements and they are forcing you to work longer? Is that why our PRs take so long so we can continue working for these employers regardless of the working conditions? Hopefully IRCC is just sending this email as a FYI. I have a friend that left their job really soon after receiving PR and they were fine. I'm not exactly sure if it was after COPR or receiving PR card but I'm hopeful it's the same - especially since the quote clearly says you are a PR.

Reactions: Goga86