+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
I have been trying to find out if I could change jobs or if they would ask me if I’m still working for the same employer when I get my interview.. I have no restrictions on my nomination and just got my BOWP. When I called AINP they said I could in thesis but the officer could withdraw my nomination if she wasn’t satisfied with my new job. I wish more people could tell us what they ask. Thanks for answering though!
They didn’t ask me like are u still working they simply asked me where i am working and what are the duties for that job thats it

Reactions: gprbcmg

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
I have been trying to find out if I could change jobs or if they would ask me if I’m still working for the same employer when I get my interview.. I have no restrictions on my nomination and just got my BOWP. When I called AINP they said I could in thesis but the officer could withdraw my nomination if she wasn’t satisfied with my new job. I wish more people could tell us what they ask. Thanks for answering though!
I would suggest you to not to change job until your file is in process

gprbcmg

Star Member
Oct 29, 2020
I would suggest you to not to change job until your file is in process
I am probably on the last stage. PAL received, medicals and biometrics done. Just starting to get scared with new covid restrictions I might get laid off so Idk what they will do with my file.

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
I am probably on the last stage. PAL received, medicals and biometrics done. Just starting to get scared with new covid restrictions I might get laid off so Idk what they will do with my file.
That is different scenario if u get laid off ....ircc officers also know the current situations
So dont lose hope everything will be fine

Reactions: gprbcmg

Adaw

Nov 18, 2020
I need advice. PNP has contacted me about leaving my job, even though I have PR. They say "PNP is meant to fill positions long-term, not only for the permanent residency processing timeframe". When I got PR IRCC said I could work and live anywhere inside the nominating province which I am doing. I'm really worried about this....What are they going to do to me? :(

Reactions: Kukupatel

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
I need advice. PNP has contacted me about leaving my job, even though I have PR. They say "PNP is meant to fill positions long-term, not only for the permanent residency processing timeframe". When I got PR IRCC said I could work and live anywhere inside the nominating province which I am doing. I'm really worried about this....What are they going to do to me? :(
When did u get your PR?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
which province? Did you got call
Or email? When you became pr ?

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Maybe ask your employer...i guess he notified the pnp office ?

Adaw

Nov 18, 2020
Yes this can be only the reason. Ask employer about this . Did u left ur job with good terms with ur employer or just left it without giving him any notice
Good terms as far as I know. But either way, is this against the PNP rules to leave? I worked my job for two years. And I'm staying in the province (I love it here!!!)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Good terms as far as I know. But either way, is this against the PNP rules to leave? I worked my job for two years. And I'm staying in the province (I love it here!!!)
Can you copy that email here with removing personal information?

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
It shouldn’t be a problem but im sering this first time as there are so many people who got laid off but nobody asked them anything to them