+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
We have the same timeline: AR March 17th 2019, AOR MAY 7th 2019.
I also have outland dependents and my application is on hold since March 12th, when I got RFV email.
Tired of not getting objective answers from IRCC, I waited until I could apply for a BOWP and then leave Canada to be with my family.
Now, I just got my BOWP application approved today and now we can travel to Canada.
I decided to leave Canada because the main excuse for not processing my PR application was that the PA and the dependents should be together. Well, soon we will be in Canada and there will be no more excuses. At least that's what I am thinking...
@duster don't you think you could do the same?!... Just my 2 cents...
AR march 2019
same situation , I am inland applicant with outland dependant , waitting DM ........
last week IRCC request ADR ........
I TRY TO STAY POSITIF but not easy every day , hop a good news is coming but when .........
21 mouths tomorow

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
We have the same timeline: AR March 17th 2019, AOR MAY 7th 2019.
I also have outland dependents and my application is on hold since March 12th, when I got RFV email.
Tired of not getting objective answers from IRCC, I waited until I could apply for a BOWP and then leave Canada to be with my family.
Now, I just got my BOWP application approved today and now we can travel to Canada.
I decided to leave Canada because the main excuse for not processing my PR application was that the PA and the dependents should be together. Well, soon we will be in Canada and there will be no more excuses. At least that's what I am thinking...
@duster don't you think you could do the same?!... Just my 2 cents...
I can't leave Canada. I work full-time and my wife doesn't work. She takes care of kids. I send them money every month to meet the expenses. Therefore I can't leave my job.

Last edited: