+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Benregi

Oct 27, 2020
Paper Based PR Application:
-----------------------
Inland Principal Applicant+ Outland Dependents.
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

AR: March 22, 2019.
AOR: May 7, 2019.
MR: Sep 8,2019.
MP: October 3,2019.
ADR: October 24, 2019.
ADR Submitted: October 27, 2019.
PAL: November 1, 2019.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 2, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 12, 2020.
Medical Extended: September 23, 2020.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 23, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 24, 2020.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
2- Been told by IRRC call center agent not to call again.
3- Ask local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I see no hope since been expecting to see my family in March 2020.
5. I am depressed.
6. I am turning SUICIDAL.NO BODY CARES! I AM TIRED

My younger daughter she was three years old when I came in CANADA (in 2016). The reason for coming to this great country was to bring my daughters in the society where they would get competitive and level playing field environment as a female member of the society. Now my younger daughter is six years old. I am tired of the virtual chats through Whats-app with the family. I am clueless and have no answers of their questions. I have no extended family in Canada. I am exhausted and sometimes think to finish once for all.
I can feel you..im March 10 2019 and no update yet ,is not your fault for all the delay the sould finalized our file 4 months before..best think you can do is wait till they will start think about us ..I can't unfortunately why they do that to people we matter too

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
I can feel you..im March 10 2019 and no update yet ,is not your fault for all the delay the sould finalized our file 4 months before..best think you can do is wait till they will start think about us ..I can't unfortunately why they do that to people we matter too
We are not Citizen and nor PR but temporary residents therefore we don't fall in any of the constituency of public representatives here in CANADA therefore WE DONT MATTER EVEN TO LOCAL MPs who can raise this genuine issue to IRRC authorities.
We are only would be Canadian and sons of lesser God with BIG QUESTION MARK.
Only miracle can change our circumstances and otherwise NOBODY CARES!

Reactions: Brigantina

mamong

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
We are not Citizen and nor PR but temporary residents therefore we don't fall in any of the constituency of public representatives here in CANADA therefore WE DONT MATTER EVEN TO LOCAL MPs who can raise this genuine issue to IRRC authorities.
We are only would be Canadian and sons of lesser God with BIG QUESTION MARK.
Only miracle can change our circumstances and otherwise NOBODY CARES!
Hang in there!! You've come so far! Your family needs you whether it's here in Canada or back home, praying for you! Hope you can get your COPR soonest!!

itsxxz

Oct 20, 2020
-----------------------
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
3- Ask local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
5. I am depressed.

My younger daughter she was three years old when I came in CANADA (in 2016). The reason for coming to this great country was to bring my daughters in the society where they would get competitive and level playing field environment as a female member of the society. Now my younger daughter is six years old. I am tired of the virtual chats through Whats-app with the family. I am clueless and have no answers of their questions. I have no extended family in Canada. I am exhausted and sometimes think to finish once for all.
Please don't hurt yourself, your family and your daughters need you. You've come a long way, we all in this together. 2021 shall be great for all of us. Stay strong.

Reactions: Dikku1111

miggy24

Jan 8, 2020
-----------------------

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
5. I am depressed.

You've gone this too far, just hang in there. You will get what you're praying so soon!

Your daughter is only six, there are still more years for her and for you to be together in Canada in the coming years. If you will end what you've started, then you just killed your daughter's dream.

I understand this pandemic had caused lots of people to have mental breakdowns (even my sister in canada who is already a canadian citizen), but please remember, if God didn't give you yet what you want, this is HIS PROTECTION FOR YOU AND FOR YOUR FAMILY. Breathe in and breathe out. Count your blessings.

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Ben20 I'm not sure Manitoba delay copr. All my friends, me and my family got copr same day we got DM. You need to check your gckey to be sure you don't have the copr docs or call cic about that. I've never seen anybody in Manitoba got dm without copr.

Did you have any outland dependents?
My wife and I are in Manitoba, paper base inland, I got DM on Oct.28 on ECAS but GCkey still shows submitted, no response and copr after that.
I called IRCC center 3 times, agents alway said "Everything looks good, you have to wait final decision confirmation. You have to be patient and don't need to call us again..."

It really sucks because we don't have any outland dependent.

If you try to call IRCC and ask these questions, you will get answer like this,
How long does our case taking after showing DM on ECAS ? => We cannot provide you a specific date because it's delay by covid-19.
Why most people get copr few days later after DM, but we need to wait for more than one month? => Each case is different.
What we can do now? => You have to wait and be patient. Everything looks good and don't call us again.

I believe it's because some officers are not doing their job on issuing final decision, or they don't care about our mental health and it's really a torture to us.

Reactions: Goga86 and Ben20

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hello
They requested (on oct 01) my job letter, PCC other than Canada (if applicable), RRPF, travel history, additional family info, copy of AINP certificate . PCC & RRPF of my spouse.

my AOR is Dec 19, 2019
did u do upfront medical
Give your time line please

Ben20

Oct 6, 2020
My wife and I are in Manitoba, paper base inland, I got DM on Oct.28 on ECAS but GCkey still shows submitted, no response and copr after that.
I called IRCC center 3 times, agents alway said "Everything looks good, you have to wait final decision confirmation. You have to be patient and don't need to call us again..."

It really sucks because we don't have any outland dependent.

If you try to call IRCC and ask these questions, you will get answer like this,
How long does our case taking after showing DM on ECAS ? => We cannot provide you a specific date because it's delay by covid-19.
Why most people get copr few days later after DM, but we need to wait for more than one month? => Each case is different.
What we can do now? => You have to wait and be patient. Everything looks good and don't call us again.

I believe it's because some officers are not doing their job on issuing final decision, or they don't care about our mental health and it's really a torture to us.
Unfortunately this waiting is cruel. I innocently thought after DM everything would be concluded in days , but I was totally wrong. We definitely have no other option than to WAIT.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Hello guys,
Since October, my medical status has been changed from "Passed" to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes". Is that mean I will be requested to re-do medical or my medical exam has already been extended? Anyone has experienced the same situation?
Thank you!
It has extended. For next 6 months. If they cant finish the process of application inthis time. They might be asking re medical.or they can extend.it again.