+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Unfortunately this waiting is cruel. I innocently thought after DM everything would be concluded in days , but I was totally wrong. We definitely have no other option than to WAIT.
Very good information for all of us waiting waiting. I hope that they will finish our application process quickly.we are waiting for 21 month

Reactions: Aunty23

Shak1234

Aug 22, 2020
Paper Based PR Application:
-----------------------
Inland Principal Applicant+ Outland Dependents.
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

AR: March 22, 2019.
AOR: May 7, 2019.
MR: Sep 8,2019.
MP: October 3,2019.
ADR: October 24, 2019.
ADR Submitted: October 27, 2019.
PAL: November 1, 2019.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 2, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 12, 2020.
Medical Extended: September 23, 2020.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 23, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 24, 2020.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
2- Been told by IRRC call center agent not to call again.
3- Ask local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I see no hope since been expecting to see my family in March 2020.
5. I am depressed.
6. I am turning SUICIDAL.NO BODY CARES! I AM TIRED

My younger daughter she was three years old when I came in CANADA (in 2016). The reason for coming to this great country was to bring my daughters in the society where they would get competitive and level playing field environment as a female member of the society. Now my younger daughter is six years old. I am tired of the virtual chats through Whats-app with the family. I am clueless and have no answers of their questions. I have no extended family in Canada. I am exhausted and sometimes think to finish once for all.
Did you family(outland) got new Med requests and can you please tell what is your ADR requests

Reactions: manku_patel

Compos Sui

Aug 11, 2020
-----------------------
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
3- Ask local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
5. I am depressed.

My younger daughter she was three years old when I came in CANADA (in 2016). The reason for coming to this great country was to bring my daughters in the society where they would get competitive and level playing field environment as a female member of the society. Now my younger daughter is six years old. I am tired of the virtual chats through Whats-app with the family. I am clueless and have no answers of their questions. I have no extended family in Canada. I am exhausted and sometimes think to finish once for all.
We have the same timeline: AR March 17th 2019, AOR MAY 7th 2019.
I also have outland dependents and my application is on hold since March 12th, when I got RFV email.
Tired of not getting objective answers from IRCC, I waited until I could apply for a BOWP and then leave Canada to be with my family.
Now, I just got my BOWP application approved today and now we can travel to Canada.
I decided to leave Canada because the main excuse for not processing my PR application was that the PA and the dependents should be together. Well, soon we will be in Canada and there will be no more excuses. At least that's what I am thinking...
@duster don't you think you could do the same?!... Just my 2 cents...

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Can you tell me the dates you applied for notes and when you received it?
I applied on 31st Oct and still waiting
I have applied it 3 times in total, all of them after august this year! I got the first two in just 15-20 days average. The last one I applied on Oct 20/20 and I got it on Nov 20/20.

Reactions: rav53

Hellboy242

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
-----------------------

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
5. I am depressed.

I understand the feeling just because you moved to Canada to have a nice life with your family and things are getting crazy delays.

My advice for you is to understand that situations like this make you stronger. Life is basically testing your patience.

The best therapies are self administered. Try to visualize the best case scenarios.
  • Imagine the happy feeling of going to the airport to pick your family.
  • Imagine the happy emotional hugg from your daughter
  • Imagine how proud you'll feel for staying positive in these rough times.
  • Imagine the joys of living together with your family in Canada.
  • Add yours...

Self therapy always work.
Just stay positive

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Just got an update on my file. Email saying "We got your document. Thank you!" and under Review of Additional Documents, GCKey now says:
  • November 27, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
I got an ADR for PCCs, travel and family info forms way back on 13 Jan 2020 and submitted them on 5 Feb 2020. GCKey has just been saying they have been uploaded since then.

No change on ECAS. 22 Jul 19 AR, Aug AOR. Timeline in signature.

Back to waiting....

Reactions: mamong

hamed1soleimani

Oct 5, 2019
It's do disappointing. Even the call center is not picking up the calls and just saying "we're experiencing a high volume of the calls and are unable to connect you to an agent". They're just playing a ridiculous automatic update. It's SO exhausting. I got DM two weeks ago and am still waiting for the COPR. I don't even know if the DM was approved! Just a DM on ECAS and nothing else :(((

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
I have applied it 3 times in total, all of them after august this year! I got the first two in just 15-20 days average. The last one I applied on Oct 20/20 and I got it on Nov 20/20.
Thanks buddy it’s the third time applied as well first 2 came in between 15-20 days
Last one took longer and waiting

Reactions: abelsamjo4

Amrit02

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Good news to share

Got an email from IRCc to send an email to the new PR portal about my name email and last date of entry. I will get access to the PR portal where they will update my COPR and my Pr cRd will be delivered at my address
Congrats Charles, did your ecas status change to complete or is it still dm?

Reactions: SBANTYMANY