Aug 22, 2020
I just start my 22 months as well and my medical is expired
AR January 2019
AOR April 2019
Med request Sept 9, 2019
Med pass Oct 5, 2019
Pre Arrival letter October 9, 2019
Pre arrival email November 7, 2019
Long silence until I called in january 2020 and was told that a biometrics letter was on my file from April 2019 for my dependent. I requested the letter to be sent to me and I paid the fees. The biometrics instructionetter was sent on march 5, 2020 and my dependent did it March 10, 2020.
Requested GCM notes in march 202 and got it in April 2020. Info sharing, and the other checks were done apart from security not started and criminality in process. Until this day each time I called it's the same answer. On september 8, 2020 I got a ghost update. On the 29 of september 2020 I got another ghost update which signal my medical was expired. Ever since, there is no updates and nothing forthcoming so I will just sit and wait to see how long they will take before they finalize the file.
All of us that are waiting for so long, I believe there is a light a head. I know the frustrations are in high mode but let us continue to pray that by the ending of this month we will get our PR. I decree and declare that it shall be done in Jesus name. Amen.
Now i have no emotions feelings of happiness for that thing it lost somewhere

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Got medical passed on my file for me, my wife and my youngest dependent.
Oldest dependent medical was transferred to RMO for further review.

Reactions: rav53

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I got 3 ghost already. My dependents medicals already expired but mine till Nov 24. My last ghost update shows nothing about the medical passed on my gckey again it's removed. I put a call through to cic customer service today. The lady told me your file is ready for decision that nothing left to do again. She asked if I already receive any message on my last update but I said it's just ghost update.

My question is;
1. Does it take cic days to extend medical?
2. How long will it take them to make decision after all checks as been done?
3. Is it possible their's any problem with the application that's why they don't respond on time?
4. Does it means they're still doing some findings before making the final decision?

Advice experience colleague please and thank you.