30-04-2021
I just start my 22 months as well and my medical is expired
AR January 2019
AOR April 2019
Med request Sept 9, 2019
Med pass Oct 5, 2019
Pre Arrival letter October 9, 2019
Pre arrival email November 7, 2019
Long silence until I called in january 2020 and was told that a biometrics letter was on my file from April 2019 for my dependent. I requested the letter to be sent to me and I paid the fees. The biometrics instructionetter was sent on march 5, 2020 and my dependent did it March 10, 2020.
Requested GCM notes in march 202 and got it in April 2020. Info sharing, and the other checks were done apart from security not started and criminality in process. Until this day each time I called it's the same answer. On september 8, 2020 I got a ghost update. On the 29 of september 2020 I got another ghost update which signal my medical was expired. Ever since, there is no updates and nothing forthcoming so I will just sit and wait to see how long they will take before they finalize the file.
All of us that are waiting for so long, I believe there is a light a head. I know the frustrations are in high mode but let us continue to pray that by the ending of this month we will get our PR. I decree and declare that it shall be done in Jesus name. Amen.
we have almost the same timeline.

Reactions: Aunty23 and Arjunp

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Hello Everyone
Can someone plz help me out
I am inland with one inland dependent applicant
Ar April 2019
Aor may 2019
Medical passed oct 2019
Additional documents request nov 2019
File transferred to Ottawa feb 2020
Additional documents request from
Ottawa July 2020
Since then additional documents shows uploaded
And no updates
19 months timeline going to expire in two weeks and Gc key bar going to complete 100%
So can someone plz help me out what can I do or what can be happened?
Or is there anyone else here who is in the same situation?
Thanks
Did u add ur spouse later in the file?

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Hello Everyone
Can someone plz help me out
I am inland with one inland dependent applicant
Ar April 2019
Aor may 2019
Medical passed oct 2019
Additional documents request nov 2019
File transferred to Ottawa feb 2020
Additional documents request from
Ottawa July 2020
Since then additional documents shows uploaded
And no updates
19 months timeline going to expire in two weeks and Gc key bar going to complete 100%
So can someone plz help me out what can I do or what can be happened?
Or is there anyone else here who is in the same situation?
Thanks
I can understand your frustration. I don't know what cic are doing right now with applicants with dependents inland and outland. I have 3 inland dependents and nothing after medical passed Dec 2019. Single applicant that submitted 4weeks after me got approval in September.

I just stopped looking through my forms cuz everyday I looked at I kept seeing mistakes in dates or all sort maybe it's just the frustration or eagerness that made me see things like or my unstable mental health. The situation is much depressing and affecting me mentally. How I wish they should just grant PR amnesty to all applicants already submitted application to reduce their stress and too much of files to process to avoid further delay. I guess they're having too much loads to deal with each day. May 2019 applicant. Finger crossed

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
I can understand your frustration. I don't know what cic are doing right now with applicants with dependents inland and outland. I have 3 inland dependents and nothing after medical passed Dec 2019. Single applicant that submitted 4weeks after me got approval in September.

I just stopped looking through my forms cuz everyday I looked at I kept seeing mistakes in dates or all sort maybe it's just the frustration or eagerness that made me see things like or my unstable mental health. The situation is much depressing and affecting me mentally. How I wish they should just grant PR amnesty to all applicants already submitted application to reduce their stress and too much of files to process to avoid further delay. I guess they're having too much loads to deal with each day. May 2019 applicant. Finger crossed
March AR 2019
inland with dépendants
Waitting for DM
I stopped looking throught my forms too ........................

Reactions: Sweetmother

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
March AR 2019
inland with dépendants
Waitting for DM
I stopped looking throught my forms too ........................
Imagine! March applicants still waiting. I wonder what's causing all this delay... PA with dependents has more mental stress but cic doesn't care about that... I got 2 Pre arrival message thinking my application was almost done last year but now here we are in Nov 2020 still no dm.

I hope we'll get out positive golden email soon. I will keep everyone in same situation updated on this forum.

Finger crossed .

Reactions: PicasaOne

Nanachan

Nov 5, 2020
Hi there,
I’m newbie! Outland but now inland (with depedants). My timeline as below:
Ar sept 19
Aor oct
MP oct 19 (upfront)
Pal Jan 20
MP again sept 20 (extended)
And silent from sept, is anyone still waiting after medical extended like me?

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi I'm still waiting for PR confirmation letter since 19. Oct so I called ircc 21. Oct and they said well send you in two businnes days but now still no email anybody same situation as me??
I don't even get the COPR, I just got DM on 28.Oct. Nothing update after DM shows on ECAS. GcKey still shows in process...