+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
U will get soon bro.i got dm after 2 days from u brother. Just praying for all of us that our journey will end soon...
It’s been already 2 weeks since I got my dm
I got it on 22 October,
Called cic yesterday
Agent said she can see my copr in her system with expiry date
Don’t know when I will get it

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
I have a question pls. If I need more space on a form, do I print out an additional page of that form and complete, or put the information on a word document?

harry3314

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I have a question pls. If I need more space on a form, do I print out an additional page of that form and complete, or put the information on a word document?
You can put the information on word document, just mention on the top what form no. is it and what number is it you're answering.

Reactions: blueivory

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
I can understand your frustration. I don't know what cic are doing right now with applicants with dependents inland and outland. I have 3 inland dependents and nothing after medical passed Dec 2019. Single applicant that submitted 4weeks after me got approval in September.

I just stopped looking through my forms cuz everyday I looked at I kept seeing mistakes in dates or all sort maybe it's just the frustration or eagerness that made me see things like or my unstable mental health. The situation is much depressing and affecting me mentally. How I wish they should just grant PR amnesty to all applicants already submitted application to reduce their stress and too much of files to process to avoid further delay. I guess they're having too much loads to deal with each day. May 2019 applicant. Finger crossed
Thanks a lot fr ur words
Yeah I m going through the same situation
Let’s pray for all

grewaleman

Mar 11, 2019
Me same waiting for copr
DM Oct 23 Friday and noting after
Called CIC they told me it still needs to finalised and can’t tell me how long it will take!
AR April 2019 SINP Inland

• Sad
Reactions: ran.nanua1