+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Hey guys I was asked for employment letter that should state that I will be employed in canada for a specified time
I dont know why would they ask such letter even when I already passed my eligibility and a letter that should say where and until when I will be working in future

PLEASE HELP!!!

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Hey guys I was asked for employment letter that should state that I will be employed in canada for a specified time
I dont know why would they ask such letter even when I already passed my eligibility and a letter that should say where and until when I will be working in future

PLEASE HELP!!!
Who CIC asked you that letter?

jeffery noma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
im employed but with another company now so I can provide the letter from there?
Depends on your PNP stream, if it is based on Master without job offer, it will be fine. If it is related to a job offer, you need to tell province first, if province agrees your change, they will issue a new PNP nomination letter with new company name.

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Depends on your PNP stream, if it is based on Master without job offer, it will be fine. If it is related to a job offer, you need to tell province first, if province agrees your change, they will issue a new PNP nomination letter with new company name.
but my pnp is unrestricted

bddy89

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
but my pnp is unrestricted
I too got ADR for Background between AR to present. That iis normal. I think they are doing that to check If u lost of job due to Covid. If u hear anything from IRCC take it as good sign they are working on ur application.

Knp2083

May 6, 2019

PLEASE HELP!!!
Same here,
I had ADR as job offer letter in August after 10 days eligibility passed.
NOW everything passed .....
BUT WAITING FOR PPR.....