+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
Depends on your PNP stream, if it is based on Master without job offer, it will be fine. If it is related to a job offer, you need to tell province first, if province agrees your change, they will issue a new PNP nomination letter with new company name.
how long does the province takes to do all this and what documents will they need

jeffery noma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
how long does the province takes to do all this and what documents will they need
One letter from your previous employer said they agreed your leave, one letter from current employer said they supported your immigration. Your new job offer, employment certificate, the province will check whether your new job is qualified for PNP you applied, and then you will get a new letter. The time depends on your officer.

jeffery noma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
One letter from your previous employer said they agreed your leave, one letter from current employer said they supported your immigration. Your new job offer, employment certificate, the province will check whether your new job is qualified for PNP you applied, and then you will get a new letter. The time depends on your officer.
I am inland. If you are Outland, you need ask your pnp office

Knp2083

May 6, 2019
I think if your new job in same province and same NOC related then just provide new job letter with details what ircc ask for?
Let them decide if new pnp certificate is necessary or not.

bddy89

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Did IRCC asked u or BC GOVT? I was asked employment details for my support letter to apply for BOWP. I did my masters and got nominated for International Post-Grad category which does not require job offer

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Family class immigration levels were exactly the half of what economic immigration was to be ...
So say for every 2 economic 1 spousal case
Now Staff in Spousal stream is increased by 66% which turns out to be 33% staff decrease in economic streams and in economic everyone knows between EXpress entry and paper based where the staff will be taken out from...
Just a case scenario. Lets see what is down the road , Be positive and hope for best

This is just for better insight of what future might be like please refrain from labelling me as negative and all. Neither am i complaining, It is upto CIC or government of Canada to decide what is best in these hard times

harry3314

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
My friend is still waiting in express entry, Ar 29 Jan 2020,
and Today someone in paper based with Ar in Feb 2020 got decision made.
One of my friend in paper based with April 2018 Ar still haven't received Copr after decision made in March 2020.
That's Ircc
I understand every case is unique, but still

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
If you ever saw your GCMS note you can see where your file is located at. Other local offices are sending Dm and copr on the same day but not Sydney.
No doubt about Sydney. My decision made application since April with no any update is in Sydney office. 5 months of complete silence. :(