+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Aman86sinp

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
Please is there anyone that was asked for original PCC and sent to them or Medical request and uploaded via webmail? Is your CIC account still showing "action required"? Does it affect anything. Called them in the past and they said they have received all documents requested for. Is there a way I can clear that off my CIC account?
Same happened with me. Pcc and medical sent by mail in dec 2019. Still waiting to update to my account. Called them twice and said they got everything just wait.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Only ontario applicants are getting DMs or COPRs ? Not sure just asking.
I don't think on paper-based anything depends on province since u already have PNP approved.
Its just a matter of time, whatever they pick, they are processing it, I don't think they follow any chronological order.
I have seen people from SINP,MNPNP, AINP,PEI and OINP getting the COPR.

NavDhillon95

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I don't think on paper-based anything depends on province since u already have PNP approved.
Its just a matter of time, whatever they pick, they are processing it, I don't think they follow any chronological order.
I have seen people from SINP,MNPNP, AINP,PEI and OINP getting the COPR.
I saw only 2 or max 3 DMs in last 2 weeks on Ainp but for other provinces moving really fast

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
I agree with you. My timeline and people ahead in other provinces have gotten responses but not AINP
AINP is very less on paper based even if you check the tracker the no is very less. AINP almost have all Noc's in express expect few like 2171,2172,2174 and 6211 and few more.
I hope you will get it soon just call them and ask what going with your file.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
I saw only 2 or max 3 DMs in last 2 weeks on Ainp but for other provinces moving really fast
AINP is very less on paper based even if you check the tracker the no is very less. AINP almost have all Noc's in express expect few like 2171,2172,2174 and 6211 and few more.

NavDhillon95

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
i called lot of time same ans security not started and i got my gcms notes on last wednesday it says security not started yet.
No use of calling the agents they dont provide u with any info.

NavDhillon95

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
i called lot of time same ans security not started and i got my gcms notes on last wednesday it says security not started yet.
No use of calling the agents they dont provide u with any info.
I really regret applying paper file. I should have gone for Alberta express entry