+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
That is true. But what do you really want? You want paper based applications done in 6 months as well just like express entry? If so, it wouldn't make any sense to call it express anymore when they both get done at the same time frame.
We want it within time frame. 18 months but when within this time frame security not initiate then the problem starts frustrations anxiety depression questions of fairness bla bla.we are not comparing it with EE.we want papperbase application also get fare deal.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
We want it within time frame. 18 months but when within this time frame security not initiate then the problem starts frustrations anxiety depression questions of fairness bla bla.we are not comparing it with EE.we want papperbase application also get fare deal.
Some express entry applications also got delayed because of COVID 19. It also even takes longer to get PR card due to COVID 19. It also takes longer to take citizenship due to COVID 19.

Before COVID 19, some paper based PNP applicants got PR in 11-12 months instead of the standar 18 months, I did not hear anyone complain.

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Guyz, i applied for GCMS on 8th August and already recieved it, so they processed pretty fast. But as per notes they havent looked at my file since November 2019. Not sure when they are going to touch the file again.
Eligibility passed, criminality cleared, Security- Not started

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Guyz, i applied for GCMS on 8th August and already recieved it, so they processed pretty fast. But as per notes they havent looked at my file since November 2019. Not sure when they are going to touch the file again.
Our's is the same timeline but day before yesterday when i called the call centre officer she said my security is started how come not your's you applied under which category and which office your file is in

Reactions: dandandragon

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Our's is the same timeline but day before yesterday when i called the call centre officer she said my security is started how come not your's you applied under which category and which office your file is in
No clue my file is in Sydney, it says secondary office CPC-Ottawa.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Is it so.? Very fast i think it is lightning fast. 5 days you received gcms note. Or web form reply. I should apply for it.

Reactions: dandandragon