+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

dpp

May 24, 2016
Express Entry people, even being in the fastest program, still they get frustrated when they receive their PRs in 7-8 (One month late)... Every one has right to ask...Chill

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Express Entry people, even being in the fastest program, still they get frustrated when they receive their PRs in 7-8 (One month late)... Every one has right to ask...Chill
I can see in the EE forum AOR from November\December didn't receive PR yet so we are not the only one.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I visit this forum with a hope of finding new updates and meaningful insights. But that is obviously not happening.
For those who are using this forum for venting their frustrations should create a new forum.

Keep this forum objective.
Sorry dude but who are you to decide what people can say and what not ? Do you think most of us have issues because our cars not working or we have too much work so we express it here ?

Let me share my frustration with you.
I'm father to a special needs child (Autism), Who is actually sitting at home from march and can't go back to daycare even when every daycare will reopen on September.

And the reason for it is that i'm on implied status and my wife can't get her work permit because i don't have a valid permit and by the provincial rules my kid won't get the special educator full time therefore he can't go back to daycare and get the help he needs.
next year he is going to preschool and guess what ? If you are not a PR you won't get a special educator... So that means your kid stays at home, No social with other kids and that's what he needs ! and no one who can help him go on the "right path".
I'm no better than anyone else, I'm just sharing my thoughts and hopefully to know i'm not alone.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Sorry to hear your story bro, hope every one will get their PR soon, I understand every one has their own problems. only understandable by others when they are in that situations

forgot about his negativity and selfishness comment. CANADAVISA already deleted that and my reply to him as well. You don’t need anyone approval to post what’s your opinion other than CANADAVISA, he may get constructive as well as rude reply if he calls IRCC multiple times than digging here in CANADAVISA forum
Thank you brother, Hope we all get some good news soon and get back to normal.
Stay safe !!

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Year 2020 is a sorrowful year i am also eagerly waiting for my PPR AR April 2020 as my mother is on death bed and my employer said if you leave country in this situation and afterwards CIC creates any trouble or requirement in your application we will not be responsible i am anxiously waiting and more worried if i will be able to see my mum soon or not it was her dream to see me getting settled in canada and more than me she is waiting for that golden email don't know she will be able to see that or not.Eagerly waiting for that to happen soon and i can go and stay with my mum for a while

VictorHe

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Canada
I still don't understand, why they spend a lot of time to process our case, do they really work hard? What are they doing every day? As for me, I'm working at the media company, I need to make a vid or design poster and banner for customers, I even need to deal with after-sales, cuz some customers need to redesign logo or poster, I have to contact them face to face, so I work hard every day. If their work attitude like me, I believe we can get pr in a year whatever paper-based PNP or EE.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
Hi everyone,
Has anyone come across any INLAND PNP applicant with OUTLAND spouse(dependent) being/been approved since after March 18 2020?

If feel like we INLAND PR applicant with spouse living outside Canada are not being approved even after we completed all stages.

Reactions: duster

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
Hi everyone,
Has anyone come across any INLAND PNP applicant with OUTLAND spouse(dependent) being/been approved since after March 18 2020?

If feel like we INLAND PR applicant with spouse living outside Canada are not being approved even after we completed all stages.
Does she got CoPR? Can she travel?

Lana2017

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
I visit this forum with a hope of finding new updates and meaningful insights. But that is obviously not happening.
For those who are using this forum for venting their frustrations should create a new forum.

Keep this forum objective.
There are almost no updates, that's the thing!!! That's why people are discussing the situation and expressing their opinions as it's really ridiculous...and there is no logical explanation why the process through EE is 3x faster!

Louisyoc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi everyone,

Same here.. Inland pa then outland dependents... Have you tried requesting for gcms notes?

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Year 2020 is a sorrowful year i am also eagerly waiting for my PPR AR April 2020 as my mother is on death bed and my employer said if you leave country in this situation and afterwards CIC creates any trouble or requirement in your application we will not be responsible i am anxiously waiting and more worried if i will be able to see my mum soon or not it was her dream to see me getting settled in canada and more than me she is waiting for that golden email don't know she will be able to see that or not.Eagerly waiting for that to happen soon and i can go and stay with my mum for a while
Hello Brother
I can feel your pain
Our prayers are with you