+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
I understand the reason of delay, but my situation is different. I wanted to start studying from this year, as I don't need to pay hefty amount of tution fees. If this keep going as it will be, my whole year will be wasted

Reactions: dandandragon

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Hi man, it's really dispiriting news, we paid huge money to them, but they just drink a beer or hold a party at home, we make money harder, they get money easier, some applicants even can't take a CERB.
However, my friend gets a COPR today, her case is AOR- 11 AUG 2018, so that means the officers are working for paper-based PNP?
If 2018 applicant gets COPR in 2020, that means 2019 applicants will get COPR in 2021, totally 2 years of processing.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Well, I paid 5$ for mine , and I am applying inland for my own documents, is it free how ?
Next time if you request it, follow the same process except select the Privacy Act instead of the Access to Information Act and you will not be asked for a payment

Reactions: bernardy

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Your imagination is really beautiful, but the reality is cruel, most of them are working at home, maybe just work 1-2 hour everyday, cuz my friend who works at municipal government, he told me cuz of covid-19, he works only 1-2 hour at home every day, the rest of the time he plays games or watch movies or have sex. His boss even wanna leave for half a year. But they have full-time wages. Lmao, so are you happy to hear about that?

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Did you guys miss the post where 2 people got COPR recently? One got it in July 31st, and the other one got it in early August. As far as I can remember, at least one got COPR right away without DM.
Mr floje thoes guy is ee entry. And inland.no outlander got copr.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
You are right. They are working but what things are they working on is the question. They are processing eligibility checks but not security checks, therefore we are not having rain of COPRs like EE. And for applicants between Feb 2019 to July 2019, security is only pending check for 90% applicants and these guys are the one who have been waiting since long.
Mr dpp. They are working upto medical.then after that no progress. Stuck in securiti. That is excuse not to isuue ppr or copr.for pnp papper application.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Hi man, it's really dispiriting news, we paid huge money to them, but they just drink a beer or hold a party at home, we make money harder, they get money easier, some applicants even can't take a CERB.
However, my friend gets a COPR today, her case is AOR- 11 AUG 2018, so that means the officers are working for paper-based PNP?
He is inland.thats why.

omo_naija

May 6, 2020
Get my CELPIP test result today, start to prepare EE.

Hopefully there would be some good news before I decide to apply.

AOR May 27, 2019, OINP
I am planning to go EE route too, waiting for gcms note to see how far they've gone with my application. Is there proof that EE applicants are getting PR?

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hi everyone
I think there is some people on this forum use a lawyer service.
Did you ask to you lawyer what does he think about IRCC with the paper base application ?
Thank you

Reactions: Dikku1111

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Hi everyone
I think there is some people on this forum use a lawyer service.
Did you ask to you lawyer what does he think about IRCC with the paper base application ?
Thank you
Lawyer will tell them wait.nothing more.they do nothing.only chek gckey or gcms.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
She has waited 28 months