Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Looks like their work-from-home makes paper-based applications forever paused, hardly anybody got update, however on the other side, ee applications have been processed very smoothly, I have witnessed so many ee applicants receive their copr recently, faster than ever before.

They can’t suspend paper-based applications like this, this is totally unfair and intolerant, we don’t like the way we been treated, we got to make complain via their twitter, otherwise their pause would never end.
I know how frustrated you are. I am frustrated as well. But making them work on paper based applications now would mean forcing them to go back to their offices.

Reactions: ipaykwai

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
nova scotia has no infection case found for more than 3 weeks, you think work-from-home is still alright for Sydney office?
I have no idea why they still keep on working from home. They're probably just making sure.

• Angry
Reactions: Suharsh

dpp

May 24, 2016
Guys, we have been waiting since long and many applicants are hopeless. But I believe some of the officers are returning to the office by the 2nd week of July ( I am pretty confident). They are working on the reintergration plan and will try to safely welcome the officers according to provincial guidelines. Now even NS government has lowered restricitions and also the federal govt has decided to send their employee back to the office (as per June 22 update), I am quite hopeful there officers will back to offices soon.

Reactions: Floje

dpp

May 24, 2016
ircc has their own Twitter, twitting them is a very good way for us to complain. As Nova Scotia, the whole province has no infection cases found for more than 3 weeks now, I don’t think working from home is still a good idea for Sydney office.

Why does IRCC finish ee applications so fast, but leave paper applications behind? this is so unfair! We can not be treated like this.
They won't listen and provide any accurate answer on twitter. They just help with general questions and will not pdovide any case or program specific information.

Reactions: Floje

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
ircc has their own Twitter, twitting them is a very good way for us to complain. As Nova Scotia, the whole province has no infection cases found for more than 3 weeks now, I don’t think working from home is still a good idea for Sydney office.

Why does IRCC finish ee applications so fast, but leave paper applications behind? this is so unfair! We can not be treated like this.
Complaining here doesn't do anything. You should send your complaints directly to IRCC.

Guys, we have been waiting since long and many applicants are hopeless. But I believe some of the officers are returning to the office by the 2nd week of July ( I am pretty confident). They are working on the reintergration plan and will try to safely welcome the officers according to provincial guidelines. Now even NS government has lowered restricitions and also the federal govt has decided to send their employee back to the office (as per June 22 update), I am quite hopeful there officers will back to offices soon.
Let's hope for the best!

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

I'm PNP paper based outlan applicant. I have one query regarding eligibility passed

As per GCMS notes
Eligibility: passed
Status Updated Date : 2020/01/24

Paper file transfer Date to LVO : 2020/02/27
Transfer Reason : Eligibility

Once eligibility passed in the month of January then why it’s showing application transfers reason eligibility in the month of February.

Thank in advance

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
For those who always complain and can't bear the burden of waiting( especially paper based or non-EE, and except also to the guys who waiting for more than processing time) why don't you withdraw you're applications? Why the ATTITUDE of being rude or being sarcastic and angry to other guys here in the forum? You already treating other people here as your enemy,or worse the CIC.

You are not yet Resident nor Citizen of Canada and showing your real colors? You should consider yourself that you are blessed and fortunate that you are waiting for something , rather than other people who does not know how and where they will start applying in their applications or none at all.

We, Non-Canadian residents/citizens are the ones who are asking favor to Canada to allow us to live in their country, they are not forcing us to apply, so what are you complaining? Remove the burden and anguish to yourself and give favor to comfort yourself by withdrawing it and let other patient people to go through.

"Patience is not the Ability to wait, but having the ability of having GOOD ATTITUDE while WAITING"

Last edited:

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I like your attitude, let’s be honest. If I were an Outland applicant, I would have taken it easy. Being an inland, it’s hard. That’s my personal opinion.

If you’re a Super patient award winner :), why did you order 2 GCMS notes so far, You’re about to order 3rd in the next month. Your AOR is July 2019 same as mine. I never called or ordered anything yet to avoid additional burdurns on them though i am pretty angry about the current processing time. It s always easy advise and hard to folllow
Clarification about additional burden by requesting GCMS notes; these notes are managed by the ATIP division of IRCC and it has no impact on the processing of a visa application.

Reactions: ipaykwai

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
I like your attitude, let’s be honest. If I were an Outland applicant, I would have taken it easy. Being an inland, it’s hard. That’s my personal opinion.

If you’re a Super patient award winner :), why did you order 2 GCMS notes so far, You’re about to order 3rd in the next month. Your AOR is July 2019 same as mine. I never called or ordered anything yet to avoid additional burdurns on them though i am pretty angry about the current processing time. It s always easy advise and hard to folllow
I hope you get my point. Of course I myself comes to the point wherein i lost my patience too, i am not man of steel as what you think. And whatever my frustration i have, i will not come to the point where in i treat other person especially here in the forum as my enemies even my CIC. Does being rude or angry to other people and making them an outlet for your frustrations in the process changes the current situation? If YES, then probably i was wrong of what i am saying.

With regards of my gcms notes, does that mean to you that because i ordered twice i am being impatient? I guess being vigilant to application is very far different for being impatient. And if still i am being impatient to you just because I ordered gcms twice, at least ordering gcms is my outlet for my frustration, and i would prefer it rather than to offend other people’s feeling especially to my co-applicants here who has the same boat as I am.I am not so Mr perfect guy here.

Irregardless of all, this is just my opinion. No hard feelings.:)

Keep Safe out there and Happy Canada Day

Last edited:

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Oh I forgot to mention our Inland guy applicants to my exceptions. Sorry for my late realization. You guys have a limited time to stay there in Canada and I can't blame you if you have worried too much in your PR applications. I stand corrected.

Again my sincere apologies....Peace to all.

Moving forward... My Application is in Dormant Status...
The Waiting Saga continues..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Neyoyo and Suharsh

xxmaulinxx

Apr 29, 2019
I think his application is good to go, since he passed the eligibilty.
Thanks for reply

As per GCMS notes Assessment
Criminality : Passed
Medical : Passed
Eligibility: Passed

Application 6
Eligibility: passed
Status Updated Date: 2020/01/24
Office: Centralized intake office

Application Status 1
App status: open
App status reason: In process
Office: New Delhi

Application Status 2
App status reason: Inventory
Office: New Delhi

Application Status 3
App status reason: TFR-Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office

Paper file transfer Date to NDVO: 2020/02/27
Transfer Reason: Eligibility

What is the meaning of the TFR-Eligibility & Inventory?

Once eligibility passed in the month of January then why it’s showing application transfers reason eligibility in the month of February.

Thanks in advance

dpp

May 24, 2016

Here you come with absolute genuine point. I do believe both you right in your own ways. Being an applicant, we have right to ask about application, in more gentle way though. IRCC is a great organization that does not need any advice on how to work amd when to work. But some applicants are being more anxious because they believe the way PNP non express entry applications are being treated is not fair, which is somewhat right as per me as I am also an applicant.However, this time (spoiled by COVID19) should be blamed, not IRCC. In nutshell, I truly applaud all PNP paper based applicants here who have been waiting since 12-16 months after getting their PNPs(waited for another 2-5 months) and still be hopeful that one day will be ours. BIG RESPECT:)