+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
Paper-Based PR Application nominated by Ontario PNP - Masters Graduate Stream.
  • AR :- 27th June 2019
  • AOR :- 23rd July 2019
  • Pri-arrival Letter :- 18th December 2019
  • Biometrics :- Exempted
  • Medical Request :- Did Upfront Medical on 26th June 2020 submitted Via Webform on same day. ( After waiting for 1 Year since AR ).
  • GCKEY :- 68% process bar completed
gckey 70%

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Most of us security pending. No-one knows when will they open our file.still we are optimistic and let's pray that officers start works from office.

I agreed with you .....once they start working then may be in a month or 2 months most of will get approval, lets be positive and have more patience.

dpp

May 24, 2016
A new month brings new hopes. Expecting some positives for Paper based applicants by JULY 15th. If not, then have to believe that Paper based files will not be touched by the officers until things become completely normal (which is unpredictable and extremely tough in nearest future). And Nova scotia got 1 case of COVID19 and I am afraid that this will not impact negativity on the reintegration plan of Sydney office. :(

Akt2019

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Paper-Based PR Application nominated by Ontario PNP - Masters Graduate Stream.
  • AR :- 27th June 2019
  • AOR :- 23rd July 2019
  • Pri-arrival Letter :- 18th December 2019
  • Biometrics :- Exempted
  • Medical Request :- Did Upfront Medical on 26th June 2020 submitted Via Webform on same day. ( After waiting for 1 Year since AR ).
  • GCKEY :- 68% process bar completed
Next will be ppr or copr buddy
A
it's plus nine six five six nine six zero three nine six two.
its my bad buddy
I was asking numbers from vimal sagar
I appreciate

Reactions: VimalSagar

Mifi

Oct 28, 2019
I don't know how to read this info:

"IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible. Paper applications for visitor visas, study permits and work permits will not be processed until further notice."

They split applications into three categories:
Online: Work permits etc. -> Green light to continue
Permanent Residence -> Yellow light (processing to the extend possible)
Paper Base (Without PR) -> Red light, no processing at all.

Based on no positive info for several months in forums/app tracker it's look more like we are in third category which will not be processed until further notice.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/ircc-resumes-processing-1-july-2020.html

I hope I'm wrong and they will resume processing paper PR application.

Reactions: pistachios2015

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020

"IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible. Paper applications for visitor visas, study permits and work permits will not be processed until further notice."

Based on no positive info for several months in forums/app tracker it's look more like we are in third category which will not be processed until further notice.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/ircc-resumes-processing-1-july-2020.html

Yes they will continue to process paper PR applications. They are basically saying that paper applications for work permit, visa and and study permit will not be process at this time only those applied online.

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020

IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible.
THIS IS BASICALLY SAYING THAT THEY WILL CONTIMUE TO PROCESS THESE CASES TO THE FULLEST POSSINLE EXTENT.

Reactions: sijoalex and Mifi