+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Aunty23

Star Member
May 14, 2020
Yes they will. You have to read the paragraph with clarity. If they weren't going to then it would be READ LIKE THIS:
IRCC also continues to process study permit, work permit and permanent residence applications submitted online, to the extent possible.
INSTEAD OF THIS:
IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible.
PLEASE NOTE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO SENTENCES.

Alexaj

Jun 6, 2020
Yes they will. You have to read the paragraph with clarity. If they weren't going to then it would be READ LIKE THIS:
IRCC also continues to process study permit, work permit and permanent residence applications submitted online, to the extent possible.
INSTEAD OF THIS:
IRCC also continues to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications, to the extent possible.
I guess you are right. Just small difference makes huge possibility.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
INSTEAD OF THIS:
I think there is no change, are you guys Just being Too sensitive?

chavoshi

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Hi everyone,
Pleas back my Tweet, so maybe
I have just called IRCC and after being 45 minutes in the queue I've been told that my Eligibility and Criminality are passed and the Security has not been started as of right now :(

I also asked the agent about my medical which is going to be expired if they do not want to make the decision in 18 months, and she mentioned that there is two possibilities, they might extend it or ask for a new one.

I've been really frustrated with this situation as my percentage is currently %84 and there's only 13 weeks remaining of estimated processing time.
Hope everything goes well fast. (Fingers Crossed)
Guys,
Please back my tweet, so maybe the minister of immigration will give us a clear response.

chavoshi

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Not worth it bro.

You know the paper PR application timeframe is meant to be 18 months and also know COVID-19 is an issue.

I cannot process why you urgently want a response for your paper application now.
No one’s looking for a decision buddy, just a spark of restarting the process is something which we all are looking for.

dpp

May 24, 2016
Not worth it bro.

You know the paper PR application timeframe is meant to be 18 months and also know COVID-19 is an issue.

I cannot process why you urgently want a response for your paper application now.
No one’s looking for a decision buddy, just a spark of restarting the process is something which we all are looking for.
Exactly. Nobody wants COPR right away. But atleast getting AORs , medical requests and background check updates are things that an applicant want to bring a new hope. 18 months timeline doesn't bound us to atleast request something that we deserve. We all are more or bit frustuated for sure.

Reactions: chavoshi

dpp

May 24, 2016
There are still many applicants in 2018 paper based group (on canadavisa forum) who have been waiting for 25-26 months and so far no update. We still are in good phase. What situation they have been going through?..

Reactions: Floje

Louisyoc

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
I believe that IRCC officers are currently working on our papers... I received PAL today and "Application Received" to "In process" status changed.

Hopefully, we will have several good news this July. Good luck to us... Smiling faces will soon be ours...

SINP Inland with 3 dependents outland
AR - May 13, 2019
AOR - June 14, 2019
MR - October 28, 2019
Medical done - Nov 1, 2019
Medical pass - Nov 17, 2019
"In Process" to "Application Received" - Dec 19, 2019
PAL - June 30, 2020
"Application Received" to "In Process" - June 30, 2020
DM/PPR - Waiting

GCKey 75% completion