+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

wander_ful

Jan 22, 2019
Hello friends,

Congrats to all of you who passed the exam and good luck to those whose writing the test soon.

I understand that each application is different but just wondering if there's a reason why some application hasn't gone to "in process" yet (like mine, AOR since April 3rd) and nothing stuck at application received. If I go with the average days to when it should go in process, mine should have been in process.

Anything that I should be concerned about or should I call CIC for updates? Or better yet just sit and wait?

Thanks for your help! Have a great day!

2001fb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hello friends,

Congrats to all of you who passed the exam and good luck to those whose writing the test soon.

I understand that each application is different but just wondering if there's a reason why some application hasn't gone to "in process" yet (like mine, AOR since April 3rd) and nothing stuck at application received. If I go with the average days to when it should go in process, mine should have been in process.

Anything that I should be concerned about or should I call CIC for updates? Or better yet just sit and wait?

Thanks for your help! Have a great day!

I am sorry to hear that. I hope it changes it status soon!

I think/It seems each application takes less or more time, not only regarding the "complication" which the application may have in itself but it depends a lot which office or even the officer who is dealing with it. Because you see all sort of different processing speeds, even in the same office, etc...
Now, unfortunately I think, you should wait a little more, or even call now. Yet, I think if you call they will tell you, that the expect processing time is 12 months and as per the official processing time your application is not late at all.

Anyway, good luck and if you end up calling them, let us know how it went,

Regards,

2001fb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
Hi everybody!
How can I contact the Admin for him/her to update the spreadsheet with my data?
Thanks!
Just write your info here like username, date you sent the application, date they received..., information to update and ask the admin to update, they will do it for you. If you want just look closely some old posts you are going to see examples

pronto_toronto

May 17, 2019
Just write your info here like username, date you sent the application, date they received..., information to update and ask the admin to update, they will do it for you. If you want just look closely some old posts you are going to see examples
Hey 2001fb, I did post my stats yesterday, but the spreadsheet is not updated yet with my data.

jc94

Mar 14, 2016
Hey 2001fb, I did post my stats yesterday, but the spreadsheet is not updated yet with my data.
The people with access here are unpaid volunteers so likely busy at the day job ;) I'm sure they'll be along soon to update for you though :)

Hi, we received Oath letter today. Oath ceremony will be June 14.
Good Luck everyone!
Wow congrats, the first person, < only 5.5 months.