+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

egyed

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Someone from Edmonton office just reported that they got invitation for virtual Oath June 2nd.

Sam8119

Aug 26, 2016
Guys, I have some exciting news to share. I just checked eCas and apparently I was sent a notice to appear for a ceremony on June 5. I am in Calgary and my original date was March 16th originally. Now my question to you guys is, does anybody know whether it is virtual or real? I did not get any email yet. I saw somebody named izz83 got a virtual ceremony invite (June 2) in Edmonton. If you can please shed some light or have any other information, that will be highly appreciated. [Cross Posted in different threads].

omerhaha

Star Member
Dec 15, 2017
Guys, I have some exciting news to share. I just checked eCas and apparently I was sent a notice to appear for a ceremony on June 5. I am in Calgary and my original date was March 16th originally. Now my question to you guys is, does anybody know whether it is virtual or real? I did not get any email yet. I saw somebody named izz83 got a virtual ceremony invite (June 2) in Edmonton. If you can please shed some light or have any other information, that will be highly appreciated. [Cross Posted in different threads].
Congratulations

Marcos_Bastos

Star Member
Feb 4, 2020
Hope you are all doing fine.

I took the test on March 11th and since then, my status was "In process".
Last week, on May 26th, I realized that my status changed to "DECISION MADE" but when I click on it, the most updated information is still the test Invite.

Is anybody else in the same boat?
Shouldn't I see the details updated as well?

Cheers and stay safe.

zafhil

Apr 1, 2020
I checked eCas today, but no update! Still " in-process ".
Congratz to who got the online invitation! -- Thumbs up :)

pengw

Dec 5, 2019
Congrats! Did you ask for urgent processing? What was your previous scheduled oath date?
Thanks! I did write them an email saying my current job is in danger and the citizenship would help increase the scope of the next job. Not sure if that helped in any sense. But we were close (March 27) and the cancellation came on March 16.

klitaz

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-6-2014
Doc's Request.
charged 01/08/2015
Nomination.....
PER 02-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Virtual oath invitation received today for next Monday (Vancouver)!
Congrats on receiving your ceremony date! Did you get an email notification of your ceremony or you discovered on ECAS?

Reactions: pengw

klitaz

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hamilton
Visa Office......
Kingston
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-6-2014
Doc's Request.
charged 01/08/2015
Nomination.....
PER 02-02-2015
IELTS Request
sent with app.
Thanks! It was an email. I just check ECAS and there was no update.
Thanks for the reply! That is pretty strange. All the best with your oath ceremony!

Reactions: pengw