+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 - Citizenship Application

cuca

Mar 7, 2020
I am new to this forum and i would want to know if anybody applied their citizenship on August 2019. We haven't receive our test invite yet and i am a little bit worried. Please also advise the link of the most updated list of applicants so i could check. thanks.

Last edited:

2001fb

Star Member
Apr 9, 2019
I am new to this forum and i would want to know if anybody applied their citizenship on August 2019. We haven't receive our test invite yet and i am a little bit worried. Please also advise the link of the most updated list of applicants so i could check. thanks.
I think you are in the wrong forum, this is for the jan2019 applicants! You should post your question in the August 2019 one. Good luck in there!

PG-7

Jan 24, 2019
Please update the timeline.
Decision made: February 26, 2020
Oath letter: March 10, 2020
Oath Date: March 24, 2020

Mississauga Office

Thank You

Reactions: GraceCan

Lulu91

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi guys
I have a question
Do we need to take the record of landing for the oath?
I think you do. I haven’t had my oath ceremony yet but while I was there for my test I heard the officer give instructions to the oath attendees to take it out as well as their PR card.

Reactions: luanabs

egyed

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Hi all, Just got news today that my application is approved, and that I will be scheduled into one of the next available oath ceremonies in April 2020. Good luck to all who are still waiting :)

luanabs

Apr 15, 2016
Hello all
I can finally say that I’m CANADIAN!!!!!!
I had my oath ceremony today and it was very emotional for me. I’m so happy and thankful for this day. I wish you all the best!! thank you so much for helping me in this journey.

Reactions: egyed

Chrisstina

Sep 14, 2018
Hello all
I can finally say that I’m CANADIAN!!!!!!
I had my oath ceremony today and it was very emotional for me. I’m so happy and thankful for this day. I wish you all the best!! thank you so much for helping me in this journey.
Congratulations. Please share how many person taken oath at which location. Wether there was any impact of Covid19. Thankd

luanabs

Apr 15, 2016
Congratulations. Please share how many person taken oath at which location. Wether there was any impact of Covid19. Thankd
The ceremony had 52 people of 20 Countries.
Usually at the ceremony the judge shake hands handling the certificate, but because of the Covid19 the judge wasn’t allowed to shake hands. So, this was the only thing that happened differently.
you’re welcome

Reactions: egyed

egyed

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Oath ceremonies are being cancelled everywhere due to coronavirus. Hopefully, this won't take long until rescheduling.

egyed

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
To keep everyone safe, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada is cancelling all citizenship ceremonies as of March 17, 2020, until April 13, 2020. Anyone received invitation to take the Oath after April 13 please? TIA