FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Hi everyone...I want to believe we all are settling fine,and there is no one in January 2019 AOR still waiting for ppr.Greetings from Edmonton, Alberta.
yes there is one..me :(

BeebeeM

Sep 15, 2020
Hi BeeBee, so sorry for the delayed response. Life has been happening.....lol.
Have you gotten your PPR now? I know it's a long wait but please hang in there if you're still expecting.
It's definitely worth it and I've had nothing but good testimonies since I arrived in Canada.
We can private chat if you have personal questions and i'll be more than happy to answer them.
All the best!

I hope everyone else is doing great? :)
Hi, thank you for responding. Haven't been on here in a while, so I'm just seeing this. I'm glad you're enjoying it, and you find it worth the wait. That's definitely very encouraging. I finally finally got my approval email end of last month, now I just need them to return my passport to me. It's always something with these people. Lol. I definitely would love to ask you some personal questions, especially in regards to Ottawa. I think I have my heart set on Ottawa. I will get my questions together and send you a private message soon. Thank you so much!

Reactions: WunmiofLagos

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Hi, thank you for responding. Haven't been on here in a while, so I'm just seeing this. I'm glad you're enjoying it, and you find it worth the wait. That's definitely very encouraging. I finally finally got my approval email end of last month, now I just need them to return my passport to me. It's always something with these people. Lol. I definitely would love to ask you some personal questions, especially in regards to Ottawa. I think I have my heart set on Ottawa. I will get my questions together and send you a private message soon. Thank you so much!
Congrats!

Merry Christmas, everyone!.............and a happy 2021 in advance :)

Reactions: PrasadK

Patsnits

Star Member
Oct 19, 2019
Hello everyone,

The officer requested me to submit a new reference letter from my previous employer and paystubs .Just wondering is there something I need to try about because why are they requesting additional documents when I already submitted employment reference with my application.
Please advise.

Asap91

Jun 17, 2019
I’m from jan 2019 AOR. Upon calling the agent last month he told application approved but didn’t receive pr mail yet.

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
You are not alone. BTW, I am more honored than you by Canada immigration process :p

I created my Express Entry Profile in 10 Dec 2017 and parallelly applied for WES ECA for master degree. Then on 1st Jan 2018, I applied for SINP under express entry category....now journey started...my co-passengers got the ECA within 4 months and nomination in following month but again I was special candidate there too :D when I followed with WES, they said that they are overloaded (usually they used to get 300 application but in that period they received 1000 applications) and it will take time to clear the application, thankfully I got ECA on 14th Dec 2018. After that SINP was too kind for me unexpectedly and gave nomination on 31st Dec 2018:eek::eek::eek:

I got ITA on 14th Jan 2019 and submitted all the documents through consultant on 29th Jan 2019 so that I don't make any mistake and consultant is a well known law firm in Canada so thought by their reputation immigration officer will move the file faster due to trust/faith on the law firm but I was grossly wrong....my file was assigned to a jerk (CB01126) in April who has not even touched the file since 5th April, though he/she was given due date of 5th May as per GCMS note.

So, I am going to complete my 2nd anniversary in this process soon, so I am a winner :p:p:p:p

Sometime I feel that god is giving signals to stay away from this mess but probably I am getting too selfish and ignorant..let's see what comes out of this:)
hey, DID you get your PR BY NOW??