+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi all.. received an email from cic today regarding Proof of funds. They have asked us about source of funds and bank statements. Can anyone please help and let me know what exactly should I submit as I am scared to go wrong. Thanks in advance

SohamReddy

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Hi all.. received an email from cic today regarding Proof of funds. They have asked us about source of funds and bank statements. Can anyone please help and let me know what exactly should I submit as I am scared to go wrong. Thanks in advance
Did they mentioned from which month you have to show bank statement.
I don't know much but you have to write LOE for source of funds from whom you got that money.

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Did they mentioned from which month you have to show bank statement.
I don't know much but you have to write LOE for source of funds from whom you got that money.
Thank you for the reply.

No they didn't mention any month..my proof of funds are basically FD's but some of them are 5years old as well so do I need to mention their source and detail as well

SohamReddy

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Thank you for the reply.

No they didn't mention any month..my proof of funds are basically FD's but some of them are 5years old as well so do I need to mention their source and detail as well
I don't have much idea, because your FD is 5 years old then why they asking for the source of fund proof. Try posting your question in any WhatsApp group might be someone already faced same issue can help you better

tanu912

Nov 1, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
01-08-2023
AOR Received.
06-09-2023
Thank you for the reply.

Provide them the latest bank letter from the bank these fds belong to. Follow the proper format on bank letter stating that from how long you are holding that account in the bank as well as mention all the fd no their starting and maturity date. Also mention that these funds are readily available for transfer or liquidate as per cleint requirements . If you have a separate fd statement which shows the renewal or something provide that also. If any liquid amount is there provide latest 6 month statement to show maintenance of amount. Write a short nice loe mentioning all the fd amount start date mature date in tabular form .

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Th
Provide them the latest bank letter from the bank these fds belong to. Follow the proper format on bank letter stating that from how long you are holding that account in the bank as well as mention all the fd no their starting and maturity date. Also mention that these funds are readily available for transfer or liquidate as per cleint requirements . If you have a separate fd statement which shows the renewal or something provide that also. If any liquid amount is there provide latest 6 month statement to show maintenance of amount. Write a short nice loe mentioning all the fd amount start date mature date in tabular form .
Thank you so much

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
hi guys, Jan 4, 2019 AOR, i got remedical request for family, did the medicals, do i have to upload the medical acknowledgement to CIC. My consultant says no need but need expert advice. As we all know the doctors will upload the medicals directly , thanks
Just check in your application documents section, if it is giving you an option to upload, then you need to upload. Else leave it.

Still there is no harm submitting a webform with the e-medical number that you would have got. This is just to be in safe side.

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Just check in your application documents section, if it is giving you an option to upload, then you need to upload. Else leave it.

Still there is no harm submitting a webform with the e-medical number that you would have got. This is just to be in safe side.
ok thanks for reply, my consultant is taking care of things, dont know if there is an upload option . I plan to call CIC and ask if its required and the latest status if the medicals are uploaded by the doctors.
My medicals will expire on Nov 12. Note that cic never asked me for my remedicals but for only my family. Also i have stated that my family is not accompanying me . Its strange that they ask my family remed and not for me.

Oma2018

Nov 30, 2018
Hi guyd I received this email last Friday after waiting for 10 months.

I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application. Please see the following concerns for each employment declaration: 2013-07 to 2019 -01 XXXXX - at XXX Your letter of employment dated XXXXXX confirms that your position is TECHNICIAN and that you have recently returned from maternity leave. You are required to provide proof of the dates / periods of work that you have completed. Your letter does not confirm any periods of work therefore I am unable to assess the amount of Canadian work experience you have acquired with this employer. In addition, the description of job duties in your letter does not meet NOC XXX. If you have any proof of your job duties and how they are consistent with NOC XXXX, please provide such proof.

2016-01 to 2016-03 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience.

2015-11 to 2016-01 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience. I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

I sent all these requirements during my submission, can they lose documents? I have cross checked my uploaded documents on my account and all the requirements are there.

I have these documents they're requesting again ready, I just can't find where to upload it in my account rught now. Can I send them through webform?
I really need you guys input on this matter. I'm scared

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hi guyd I received this email last Friday after waiting for 10 months.

I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application. Please see the following concerns for each employment declaration: 2013-07 to 2019 -01 XXXXX - at XXX Your letter of employment dated XXXXXX confirms that your position is TECHNICIAN and that you have recently returned from maternity leave. You are required to provide proof of the dates / periods of work that you have completed. Your letter does not confirm any periods of work therefore I am unable to assess the amount of Canadian work experience you have acquired with this employer. In addition, the description of job duties in your letter does not meet NOC XXX. If you have any proof of your job duties and how they are consistent with NOC XXXX, please provide such proof.

2016-01 to 2016-03 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience.

2015-11 to 2016-01 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience. I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

I sent all these requirements during my submission, can they lose documents? I have cross checked my uploaded documents on my account and all the requirements are there.

I have these documents they're requesting again ready, I just can't find where to upload it in my account rught now. Can I send them through webform?
I really need you guys input on this matter. I'm scared
Hi Oma,

I am not an expert but I will suggest you 2 things :

1. My CIC account is weird at times as you have to login multiple times till you see the tab to upload the requested documents. As in this case officer has mentioned to upload via mycic that means they have created the additional upload option its just try few times till you see the tab and then upload.

2. Simultaneously, upload the requested documents via Web form although it takes 5 business days for them to receive but still
Upload it like NOW. And then keep trying uploading through My CIC. As officer has requested these details again that means your approval is near so act on it now.

I wish the best for you and hope you get PPR this week.

Take Care!

Reactions: Oma2018

Oma2018

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Oma,

1. My CIC account is weird at times as you have to login multiple times till you see the tab to upload the requested documents. As in this case officer has mentioned to upload via mycic that means they have created the additional upload option its just try few times till you see the tab and then upload.

2. Simultaneously, upload the requested documents via Web form although it takes 5 business days for them to receive but still
Upload it like NOW. And then keep trying uploading through My CIC. As officer has requested these details again that means your approval is near so act on it now.

Take Care!
Thank you so much Bunny Thapar

It has been a delima for me since I received this procedural fairness letter. I will continue t

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

Oma2018

Nov 30, 2018
Hi Oma,

Take Care!
I am also worried that they gave me 7 days to submit the ADR, my question is is it 7 business days or 7 days including weekend? I am so confused, still trying to get mycic account to show where I can upload it.