+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

oik100

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
I am also worried that they gave me 7 days to submit the ADR, my question is is it 7 business days or 7 days including weekend? I am so confused, still trying to get mycic account to show where I can upload it.
there is a hyperlink once you log inside MYCIC on top which says "View submitted documents"
Click that and you should be able to see link where you can upload additional documents.
Good luck

Amanpreet 123

Oct 17, 2019
Hi guyd I received this email last Friday after waiting for 10 months.

I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application. Please see the following concerns for each employment declaration: 2013-07 to 2019 -01 XXXXX - at XXX Your letter of employment dated XXXXXX confirms that your position is TECHNICIAN and that you have recently returned from maternity leave. You are required to provide proof of the dates / periods of work that you have completed. Your letter does not confirm any periods of work therefore I am unable to assess the amount of Canadian work experience you have acquired with this employer. In addition, the description of job duties in your letter does not meet NOC XXX. If you have any proof of your job duties and how they are consistent with NOC XXXX, please provide such proof.

2016-01 to 2016-03 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience.

2015-11 to 2016-01 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience. I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

I sent all these requirements during my submission, can they lose documents? I have cross checked my uploaded documents on my account and all the requirements are there.

I have these documents they're requesting again ready, I just can't find where to upload it in my account rught now. Can I send them through webform?
I really need you guys input on this matter. I'm scared
I also got adr of all employment letters.. five days ago

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi guyd I received this email last Friday after waiting for 10 months.

I am writing you this letter to express my serious concerns regarding your application. Please see the following concerns for each employment declaration: 2013-07 to 2019 -01 XXXXX - at XXX Your letter of employment dated XXXXXX confirms that your position is TECHNICIAN and that you have recently returned from maternity leave. You are required to provide proof of the dates / periods of work that you have completed. Your letter does not confirm any periods of work therefore I am unable to assess the amount of Canadian work experience you have acquired with this employer. In addition, the description of job duties in your letter does not meet NOC XXX. If you have any proof of your job duties and how they are consistent with NOC XXXX, please provide such proof.

2016-01 to 2016-03 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience.

2015-11 to 2016-01 - XXXXX (NOC: XXXX) - at XXXXX The letter you have provided is an employment agreement. It does not confirm your job duties and responsibilities, nor does it confirm your work period. As such, I am unable to assess this work declaration as Canadian work experience. I am asking you to submit any additional information/documentation that would allay my concerns. You have 7 days from the date of this letter to submit the additional information using your MyCIC account. If you choose not to respond with additional information, or if your submission does not allay these concerns, your application may be refused.

I sent all these requirements during my submission, can they lose documents? I have cross checked my uploaded documents on my account and all the requirements are there.

I have these documents they're requesting again ready, I just can't find where to upload it in my account rught now. Can I send them through webform?
I really need you guys input on this matter. I'm scared
going by your post, they need additional docs and matching NOC. Also they are asking letter for Role and Responsibility. I was asked the same but my consultant says that give a declaration that my company doesn't share the Role and Responsibilities letter. I did the same and it was accepted. IMO since you have less time , contact Kuber Kamal and take quick action. I have heard that you can ask for more than 7 days which you can do it now ie ask for extension and share all additional docs once you have them. Dont think they lost them. Thus take expert advice of kuber kamal. Good luck

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Wait until after the elections. Most of the constituency offices have been closed for elections.
Well it's happening today, so we can expect IRCC to resume normal operations by tomorrow (hopeful they do and not waste the reminder of the week on other activities)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Hi, my AOR is Jan 6. I received no ADRs or a re-med request. My application was recommended pass on July 22 and the background checks are in progress.

My NOC is 1111. Couple of my friends who had submitted under the same NOC have also been waiting for more than 9 months now. Is there anyone here who applied under the same NOC and have received their PR or the PPR email?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi, my AOR is Jan 6. I received no ADRs or a re-med request. My application was recommended pass on July 22 and the background checks are in progress.

My NOC is 1111. Couple of my friends who had submitted under the same NOC have also been waiting for more than 9 months now. Is there anyone here who applied under the same NOC and have received their PR or the PPR email?
Right there brother .. come sit next to me right here :D:D:D

So basically, when did your background check started? Did you have alot of travels, change in address, plenty of personal activities?

Regards

khushboosharma

Star Member
Feb 15, 2019
Right there brother .. come sit next to me right here :D:D:D

So basically, when did your background check started? Did you have alot of travels, change in address, plenty of personal activities?

Regards
I had been told until September that the criminality on my application is passed and the security is not started. However, a response to a webform raised by me this month said that the background checks are in progress and the eligibility is pending review by an officer.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I had been told until September that the criminality on my application is passed and the security is not started. However, a response to a webform raised by me this month said that the background checks are in progress and the eligibility is pending review by an officer.
Well if they did not ask for any ADR that may be a good sign that your file is going on the right direction and that you may get your PPR soon enough.

Goodluck

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Thank you. How is your application going?
I had two ADR's related to background check , from the looks of it, I might actually be under advanced security screening. I had provided back their documents within hours of receiving the ADR but I had not heard back from them for weeks now.

Fingers crossed.

Regards

WunmiofLagos

Jan 8, 2019
Canada
Category........
Other
Nomination.....
19-12-2018
AOR Received.
15-01-2019
Well it's happening today, so we can expect IRCC to resume normal operations by tomorrow (hopeful they do and not waste the reminder of the week on other activities)
Yes, certainly. Looks like our guy Trudeau may be coming back afterall (from what i've seen).
Wishing us all a fruitful and PPR filled week!