FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Guys, could anybody give more details about Erin Weir(erin.weir.c1b@parl.gc.ca). Is the process of requesting information about application processing the same as for Ralph?

If I mailed Ralph 2.5 month ago can I just write Erin or I need to wait another 2 weeks?
Yes you can email Erin regardless of when you emailed Ralph. Use the same email you sent to Ralph with all your details and they would get back to you within a day.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Hi Guys, I got another ghost update today.
Earlier I got a ghost update on Oct 9 so emailed Erin W and he told me that my eligibility is finally complete and my application is waiting for the medical officer for "The medical examination results are on file and valid until January 2, 2020. As per notes on file dating from October 10, 2019, the responsible office is reviewing a possible extension of the medical results",
Today I got a ghost update and my medical result changed from "February 27, 2019 You passed the medical exam." to "October 17, 2019 You passed the medical exam."
Looks like PPR could come anytime now

sokile

Aug 16, 2019
Yes you can email Erin regardless of when you emailed Ralph. Use the same email you sent to Ralph with all your details and they would get back to you within a day.
Thank you for quick answer! Really desperate to get any piece of information about my application.

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Thank you.. so encouraging! Congrats! My file is at the same office, same situation, AOR 2 days away from yours.. were you assigned to CB01126 as well (as per GCMS)?
Mine was RR with the same guy and I got a ghost update yesterday. Like Kcanada, my medicals updated to yesterday's date.
I called them up and asked them whats happened and they said everything is approved, medicals extended to another year as you do not have time.
You should get a PPR mail soon.

Such a relief.

Kcanada0119

Jul 29, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Mine was RR with the same guy and I got a ghost update yesterday. Like Kcanada, my medicals updated to yesterday's date.
I called them up and asked them whats happened and they said everything is approved, medicals extended to another year as you do not have time.

Such a relief.
Wow, did they really extend your Medical to another year without you taking a new medical exam. That sounds great. I hope they did the same to my application because even if I get PPR now I won't have much time to go to Canada before Jan 2, 2020 which my current medical exam is valid.

hossaina

Star Member
Apr 15, 2018
Hi

I called CIC agent a few days back and they said that my eligibility is under review and the background check has just started. My question is what is the meaning of background check?? Does it mean that they have started my security check? Please clarify. And how long does it takes to complete my eligibility check??

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018

Such a relief.
Good to hear that. I think they have some logic like age of candidate/medical results/country of medical test to decide whether to ask for re-medical or extension of existing medical.

Hopefully you will get PPR email by this weekend or early next week.

Reactions: mohanv8

mohanv8

Oct 29, 2014
Wow, did they really extend your Medical to another year without you taking a new medical exam. That sounds great. I hope they did the same to my application because even if I get PPR now I won't have much time to go to Canada before Jan 2, 2020 which my current medical exam is valid.
I was suprized myself. I asked her again to check how long my medicals are valid till and she confirmed Oct 2020.

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
hi guys, Jan 4, 2019 AOR, i got remedical request for family, did the medicals, do i have to upload the medical acknowledgement to CIC. My consultant says no need but need expert advice. As we all know the doctors will upload the medicals directly , thanks

Reactions: Piyushagr21

Mosun

Oct 18, 2019
I am in the same boat. Jan 26 AOR. VO Ottawa. Medicals for me,my husband and daughter expire Dec 4. Had a new baby in July so hers is still valid. It gaa been such a long wait!!!!!!!

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
hi guys, Jan 4, 2019 AOR, i got remedical request for family, did the medicals, do i have to upload the medical acknowledgement to CIC. My consultant says no need but need expert advice. As we all know the doctors will upload the medicals directly , thanks
I checked with 1 of the guy who got re-medical done few days back and got ppr also, told me that we dont have to do anything and everything is taken care by hospital.

SohamReddy

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
Hello guys

My AOR is 19th January. I want to know will I get re medical request. Is there anyone who received PPR without re medical after 9 months?

Mosun

Oct 18, 2019
You may or may not. When does your medical expire? If you get it now, you would have a very short period within which to land