+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

pavneetbhatia

Dec 25, 2017
AOR Jan 31st Jan. Vo : Ottawa

Called cic: Eligibility and Security not started. Agent was saying that file is in the queue to be reviewed by an officer'.

How much more time will it take any idea anyone

Worried now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CherylBotelho

Zuza21

May 12, 2019
Hi there, I am AOR Jan 22 - going through Express Entry CEC. Right now I am on BOWP visa applying inside Canada. Today I got e-mail with information that I have to attend interview with officer in Vancouver to reach a final decision about my PR. Anyone have the same experience? I have never heard about going to interview while applying for EE, usually only with common law.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

darth_wader_12180

Aug 29, 2018
I had raised CSE about a week ago. Got following response.

Dear XYZ
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I had raised CSE about a week ago. Got following response.

Dear XYZ

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
Mine was like this a few weeks ago, that responsible office (Sydney) never contacted me afterwards though...

---

We verified the information you provided regarding the processing times having passed and have forwarded your enquiry to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

aniks125

Nov 3, 2018
Finally, after an excruciating wait of almost 235 days, and a year worth of hard work and burning the midnight oil - for IELTS(2 attempts), days worth of creating error-free and complete documents and also skimming through this excellent forum for creating our application, it's finally PPR! :)

Timelines -
ITA - 28th Nov 2018
AOR - 13th Jan 2019, All fees paid upfront.
Medicals - 7th Dec 2018, Approved on file - 11th March 2019
GCMS notes - Ordered - 4th April, Received - July 3
Contacted IRCC via phone, was told to call again only after September
emailed IRCCin the last week of Aug and received the status that the file was in review with an officer on 27th Aug-
  • The security background verifications are not in process yet.
  • The criminality background verifications are completed
Ghost update 1 - 30 Aug, GU2 - 3 Sept
PPR - 4th September.

Last edited:

CaCal

Jul 9, 2019
Finally, after an excruciating wait of almost 235 days, and a year worth of hard work and burning the midnight oil - for IELTS(2 attempts), days worth of creating error-free and complete documents and also skimming through this excellent forum for creating our application, it's finally PPR! :)

Timelines -
ITA - 28th Nov 2018
emailed IRCCin the last week of Aug and received the status that the file was in review with an officer on 27th Aug-
PPR - 4th September.
Congratulations!!

Reactions: aniks125

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019

Timelines -
ITA - 28th Nov 2018
PPR - 4th September.
Congratulations :)

Reactions: aniks125

onepunchman

Sep 6, 2018
Called up IRCC yesterday. The agent on the phone provided me with the following status:

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: Not started
Info sharing: complete

My AOR is 18th Jan 2019. VO Ottawa. How much more time you reckon? Also what does Recommended Passed mean? Should I be worried or happy? FSW - O

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can someone share timelines from PPR to COPR
I got my PPR on 27Aug19 and passport submitted on 28Aug19 at VFS Delhi. As per tracking I'd passports are currently under process at Canadian embassy.

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
Montreal VO here.

AOR Jan 24th.

Eligibility and Security not started.

The agent left a message and they replied saying 'File in the queue to be reviewed by an officer'.

Congrats to all who received their PPR!!
You are not alone. My application has only criminality pass.
Well, that makes the three of us then :)