+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

arora_sandy

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Ghosts (actually angels) finally started visiting my account. One yesterday and one just now. ADR has now changed to not applicable and biometrics changed to completed (it was displayed as we need fingerprints...).
Finally some one has picked up my file it seems :)
AOR Jan 27th
Good news and congratulations.. What is your VO?

Pura Vida

Oct 10, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Schedule A
Nomination.....
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
25-12-2018
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Passport Req..
November 18th 2019
Hi guys!!!Looks like Sydney is on fire!!!Aor was 7 Jan...and finally i receive my PPR today!!!:))) Really happy after waiting 8 months!!Good luck to everybody!!!:)
Congratulations ! FSW, CEC or Inland?

MacPat11

Apr 6, 2019
I mailed to Mr Goodale’s office yesterday for the first time.
I got following reply:

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 26, 2019. It is at CIO-Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility requires review.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Dec 24, 2019

Is Eligibility Review Required an issue?

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
I got following reply:

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 26, 2019. It is at CIO-Sydney.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Just means they want to double check whether you meet the requirements you said you met. In my case it was my work experience but there are others who have had to provide proof of funds or even additional family information.

Reactions: MacPat11

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I got following reply:

Criminality passed.

Order GCMS notes to know what the review is for?

RR is common these days.

MacPat11

Apr 6, 2019
Order GCMS notes to know what the review is for?

RR is common these days.
It must be regarding POF.
I had ADR In Jun 2019 which i replied within 3 days.

I showed Fixed Deposits and mutual funds as part of my funds, which CIC understood as locked funds and not readily available.
I submitted Bank’s letter with clarification for Fixed deposits and Letter of explanation for mutual funds.