+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

CherylBotelho

Jun 26, 2018
Well, that makes the three of us then :)
I wonder what they saw in our applications and decided that it was ok to keep us waiting :(
But it makes me feel better that I'm not alone in this.
I guess our applications will be processed once the whole "eligibility recommended pass" guys are through. There's a whole lot of them.

Reactions: PrasadK

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Called up IRCC yesterday. The agent on the phone provided me with the following status:

Eligibility: Recommended Passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: Not started
Info sharing: complete

My AOR is 18th Jan 2019. VO Ottawa. How much more time you reckon? Also what does Recommended Passed mean? Should I be worried or happy? FSW - O
I think you shouldn't be worried, all your application needs now is for an officer to look at it and pass your Eligibility.
Did you get any ghost update when your Eligibility was recommended pass?

divitabali

Sep 6, 2019
Hi all,

I have applied online for Canada immigration under Express Entry FSW category.
I had submitted all the documents on March 6, 2019. The estimated time says 6 Months i.e. September 6, 2019. I received a request letter on August 29 to submit an Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) and I had submitted the same on August 31. The estimated time is over but there's no update in my account profile. I would request you all to kindly help if someone has faced/still facing this issue.

Thank you so much in advance.

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Hi all,

I have applied online for Canada immigration under Express Entry FSW category.
I had submitted all the documents on March 6, 2019. The estimated time says 6 Months i.e. September 6, 2019. I received a request letter on August 29 to submit an Additional Family Information form (IMM 5406) and I had submitted the same on August 31. The estimated time is over but there's no update in my account profile. I would request you all to kindly help if someone has faced/still facing this issue.

Thank you so much in advance.
Nowadays approx. 8 months is waiting time, there are many before you who are still waiting, e.g. I am from Jan 20

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Four of us...can we have a group for the one with no progress on eligibility and security. I mean why are we lagging?
Count #MeToo

I called the helpline and found no change in the status...again denied by agent to send a reminder to reviewer saying that it is in queue for review.

Yesterday PPR flow created a hope that atleast something might have changed but got disappointed as usual

Reactions: PrasadK

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Congratulations to all who received PPR and wish good luck to all waiting for PPR (along with myself :))

AOR 6th Jan -- completed 8 months (244 days) and still waiting
VO Ottawa
Jan 7 ..same boat different VO ...lol