New Delhi, India
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
AOR Received.
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
13-02-2019
Hello everybody!

Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all thank you all for the info shared here, it has been really useful!

My AOR was Jan 24. I got both the Biometric Request and an ADR in March, which I submitted both in April, but I haven't had any updates since then. I raised a web enquiry after the first 6 months had expired to which they replied with the usual "in queue for review" from CPC Ottawa (I think this would be my VO), and had no news since then.

What I wanted to ask is, If I raise another web enquiry asking for Security, Eligibility, and Criminality, will they give the desired info, or just another generic response? If that is the case, can anybody write to Mr. Goodale for information on our applications or does his office only response to certain cases?

Again thank you all!
Instead of writing to them to check updates on Security, Eligibility and Criminality, you might just want to call them and ask the same. If you raise a CSE, it will take 5-6 or even longer for them to get back to you. If you call them around 08:00 AM or so (Canadian time), the wait time will be less and you will have updates rather on the spot. (Assuming your VO is CPC-Ottawa)

You can also mail Mr. Goodale for the information. They reply to almost all cases and are much prompt in replying, than CIC.

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Got the most amazing news :D
Today i finally received my Passport Request from London Visa Office. Its been a hell of a ride and this thread really helped and inspired me. I wish everyone get their PR pretty soon :) Now "My watch has ended" :p
Congratulations:)

Reactions: kevinlkwong

ravi_CA_PR

Jun 4, 2019
220 days and waiting. VO- Sydney. In the meantime my employer was able to ICT visa within 2 weeks (validity 3 years). not really impressed with so called "express" entry. I know .. I know patience and all.. I just wish they could tell what is holding them up. Already got reply from Goodale and waiting on GCMS notes(30+ days). I just hope I don't need to do medical again as that's another $1500. Any idea if they can waive re-medical ?

devikaroland

Aug 21, 2018
Edmonton, AB, CA
Category........
AINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-02-2019
Nomination.....
12-04-2019
AOR Received.
10-05-2019
Ahh I see. I had an ADR back in March (Police Record) and one back in August (Job Experience). The one in August affected my eligibility and they asked for more proof of my work history. I submitted everything within the same week so I'm just waiting on them. The agent I spoke so said everything else was completed (Background, Criminality) and was just waiting to review these documents. Hopefully both of our documents will get picked up and be done with soon!
Hey i am also waiting for them to review my ADR for employer reference and Business licence , My profile shows documents uploaded since 31st July nothing change . Can you please share what your profile status is for the ADR shows thanks

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Hey i am also waiting for them to review my ADR for employer reference and Business licence , My profile shows documents uploaded since 31st July nothing change . Can you please share what your profile status is for the ADR shows thanks
My profile status shows that my action is required because I couldn’t upload my police document. However I did confirm with immigration that all documents were received. Did you call the agents to see if there was any activity?

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
@SithLord @PrasadK @omarian @doom_v and all the other fellow forum members. Please reply if you guys have any idea. Thanks in advance.

I got lucky today. Called around 11:30 pm and the wait time was 31 mins. But nothing new got to know just that Info Sharing is complete. Criminality - passed, Eligibility- still recommended pass, security - not started.
My AOR is 16/02/2019.

DOES ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA - how long it usually takes to get Eligibility as Passed from Eligibility Recommended Pass ?

Abb_sharif

Dec 10, 2018
inland
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Hello guys
My AOR is 19th Jan. Is there any Jan AOR still waiting?
yes i`m Jan 26 AOR, any updates on your end ?

eligibility: met
meds: passed in march
BGC: in progress
security : not started

PNP inland EE

Last edited:

ankar

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Those of you who sent an email to Ralph; does his office respond to repeated inquiries a few weeks apart?

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
@SithLord @PrasadK @omarian @doom_v and all the other fellow forum members. Please reply if you guys have any idea. Thanks in advance.

I got lucky today. Called around 11:30 pm and the wait time was 31 mins. But nothing new got to know just that Info Sharing is complete. Criminality - passed, Eligibility- still recommended pass, security - not started.
My AOR is 16/02/2019.

DOES ANYONE HAS ANY IDEA - how long it usually takes to get Eligibility as Passed from Eligibility Recommended Pass ?
It's not specific timeframe.
Recommended Pass is Analyst Recommendation.
Once officer picks up the file, and he is happy with file on review he will pass it. So Onlyright now it means at triage level everything was ok. Now security is an issue which ppl have been saying its taking at least a month or more. That IRCC tells that they are dependent on 3rd parties to complete.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

My AOR is 16/02/2019.

Eligibility recommended pass since April. Let me know when you get eligibility passed :)