AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Wow You got approved before 9 months at Montreal?
I think that's almost a miracle.
My ex-colleague, whose AOR on Apr 11 and Montreal VO, got inland interview letter on Aug 25. I speculate that it all depends on which officer is doing it.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Atleast Ottawa VO is active and sends PPRs...

Montreal VO sucks... even after application approval, I am waiting for PPR from last 2 weeks... and haven’t heard any PPR from Montreal VO recently...
Have you called them again to ask why? If you are inland applicant, I think they are waiting to schedule an inland interview for you. That's what I saw on another thread.

pronto_toronto

May 17, 2019
Hi guys! Anyone from Toronto who sent their application in January that's passed the test already? It's 5 months now since In Processing and still nothing from them!

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi guys! Anyone from Toronto who sent their application in January that's passed the test already? It's 5 months now since In Processing and still nothing from them!
If passing the test means PPR, yes me.

ecanti11

Sep 3, 2019
Hello everybody!

Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all thank you all for the info shared here, it has been really useful!

My AOR was Jan 24. I got both the Biometric Request and an ADR in March, which I submitted both in April, but I haven't had any updates since then. I raised a web enquiry after the first 6 months had expired to which they replied with the usual "in queue for review" from CPC Ottawa (I think this would be my VO), and had no news since then.

What I wanted to ask is, If I raise another web enquiry asking for Security, Eligibility, and Criminality, will they give the desired info, or just another generic response? If that is the case, can anybody write to Mr. Goodale for information on our applications or does his office only response to certain cases?

Again thank you all!

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Hello everybody!

Long time lurker, first time poster. First of all thank you all for the info shared here, it has been really useful!

My AOR was Jan 24. I got both the Biometric Request and an ADR in March, which I submitted both in April, but I haven't had any updates since then. I raised a web enquiry after the first 6 months had expired to which they replied with the usual "in queue for review" from CPC Ottawa (I think this would be my VO), and had no news since then.

What I wanted to ask is, If I raise another web enquiry asking for Security, Eligibility, and Criminality, will they give the desired info, or just another generic response? If that is the case, can anybody write to Mr. Goodale for information on our applications or does his office only response to certain cases?

Again thank you all!
You need to lurk a little further back to find answers to your questions:).
Lot of ppl are in same queue. All you can do is raise webform or call IRCC to get the status. No way to expedite the things.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Does anyone have their application at Nova Scotia office? I haven't heard back from them or seen anyone get PPR request from that office..

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Does anyone have their application at Nova Scotia office? I haven't heard back from them or seen anyone get PPR request from that office..
Yep, I'm stuck in the same black hole.. information goes in, nothingness comes out :)

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I have the same AOR as you too! Did you have to do any ADR?
No ADR.. but I have a special eligibility issue with a NOC code mismatch.. they've validated my CRS points above the cutoff (according to GCMS notes). Soon as they accept my NOC code change, my eligibility should be passed. I don't think they need additional documents from me.. Just waiting for the file to be picked up like everyone else!

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
No ADR.. but I have a special eligibility issue with a NOC code mismatch.. they've validated my CRS points above the cutoff (according to GCMS notes). Soon as they accept my NOC code change, my eligibility should be passed. I don't think they need additional documents from me.. Just waiting for the file to be picked up like everyone else!
Ahh I see. I had an ADR back in March (Police Record) and one back in August (Job Experience). The one in August affected my eligibility and they asked for more proof of my work history. I submitted everything within the same week so I'm just waiting on them. The agent I spoke so said everything else was completed (Background, Criminality) and was just waiting to review these documents. Hopefully both of our documents will get picked up and be done with soon!