+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
Well, 216 days now, IRCC says resposible office verifying my eligibility. Criminality and security not started, CIO Sydney is kind of hold me back to the chair and saying "Don't make any plan for your future life, just wait for me now.":eek:
Anyway, hopeing all of us who still waiting can get PPR soon and catch the freedom to plan our dream life.:cool:
We, whose applications are with CIO Sydney are SPECIAL PRIVILEDGED candidate:), They want to treat us differently than normal candidate..

I believe those who got stuck at CIO Sydney is due to CB01126 only. Those who are planning to move to Canada in Oct please knock the door of the office and wake him/her up:D:D:D

Amit22

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Good Lord please give me some patience, but give it to me right NOW

Looks like you definitely need a lot of patience and need to calm down. Don’t worry bro.. we all are in the same boat trying to push it ahead to reach the shores of prosperity.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
congratulations....so happy for you.
How is your CIC profile?
Does it change to approved/PR?
Thanks bro! Best luck is on the way to you!
Yes, it changed on Aug 28 before I received my passport and 2 pieces of CoPR papers back.

Reactions: ab-ee-pnp

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
It seems everyone on this forum has their Eligibility met, recommended passed, or passed.

Please, am I the only one with Eligibility not started?

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
It seems everyone on this forum has their Eligibility met, recommended passed, or passed.

Please, am I the only one with Eligibility not started?
Don't fully believe IRCC agents.. I know of people whose eligibility was not even started and after couple of days they got the PR. Sometimes the info is not timely updated. Also since Jan AOR people will soon be touching 8 month mark it's hard to believe that they did not touch the eligibility. It actually makes me wonder do they actually touch our files once the 6 month mark is crossed

Reactions: moto90 and PrasadK

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Don't fully believe IRCC agents.. I know of people whose eligibility was not even started and after couple of days they got the PR. Sometimes the info is not timely updated. Also since Jan AOR people will soon be touching 8 month mark it's hard to believe that they did not touch the eligibility. It actually makes me wonder do they actually touch our files once the 6 month mark is crossed
You are right about info not being timely updated. That's why I always ask the last date my file was touched when I call them. Which for me is since March 21.

Is clear it has not really started as it is over 6 months someone touched the file.

Reactions: Maysa74

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Practically speaking, Eligibility assessment shouldn't take more than 1 hour per application to verify and pass, it's really simple and straight forward for Express Entry since documents format are already disclosed under Regulation 10 and is therefore easier for you to adhere to and for them to review.

However due to the backlog in GCMS, your file will stay untouched for pretty much 99% of the time till someone pick it up and finish it in no time.

As for security, it really depends on your background declaration but for the most part many on this forum have had this section completed in few days to few weeks after eligibility was recommended passed by the case analyst.

Regards

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Practically speaking, Eligibility assessment shouldn't take more than 1 hour per application to verify and pass, it's really simple and straight forward for Express Entry since documents format are already disclosed under Regulation 10 and is therefore easier for you to adhere to and for them to review.

However due to the backlog in GCMS, your file will stay untouched for pretty much 99% of the time till someone pick it up and finish it in no time.

As for security, it really depends on your background declaration but for the most part many on this forum have had this section completed in few days to few weeks after eligibility was recommended passed by the case analyst.

Regards
I agree, but it's really difficult to figure out as to why security checks take more time than usual for the applicants who have absolutely no travel history at all, no government job and only simple things enlisted in their background declarations.

In conclusion, the delayed security checks could play out for specific country of origin or residence also...

Last edited:

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I agree, but it's really difficult to figure out as to why security checks take more time than usual for the applicants who have absolutely no travel history at all, no government job and only simple things enlisted in their background declarations.

In conclusion, the delayed security check s could only play out for specific country of origin or residence...
Not even IRCC knows why it get delayed, it's passed on to CBSA and third-party contractors whom conduct the assessment based on your declaration and only report back that you are OKEY to land in Canada.
So if you know for sure that you are a good citizen of this planet you should pass with flying colors.

Regards,,

rajat20786

Jul 21, 2017
I had recently got US tourist visa , do I need to update CIC about this.
My file is stuck at info sharing from last more than 3 months.does this update helps cic for faster processing?

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Not even IRCC knows why it get delayed, it's passed on to CBSA and third-party contractors whom conduct the assessment based on your declaration and only report back that you are OKEY to land in Canada.
So if you know for sure that you are a good citizen of this planet you should pass with flying colors.

Regards,,
Passed with flying colors is ultimately the verdict and that's for sure...

But the unknown part is when and that is what the discussion is all about...

Anyways, hope for the best...

Good Luck

Reactions: capricorn7

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018

Regards
You are very correct about Eligibility being concluded in less than an hour. For me that my Eligibility has not started, it makes me wonder the criteria used to choose files that are worked on because unlike security, the processing of Eligibility is all in the hands of IRCC.

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
Looks like you definitely need a lot of patience and need to calm down. Don’t worry bro.. we all are in the same boat trying to push it ahead to reach the shores of prosperity.
That was satire! I am relaxed. I just recalled this old Meme so qouted. For PR thing it's like i have become comfortably numb with no progress. I have not called the IRCC nor raised any forms. I did talk to them just to provide some updates(/changes) on my application and ensure they are picked up. After that it's not for me to do anything. We paid IRCC to process the application, they'll do it in dew course of time.

Wishing everyone all the best.