AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
yes sydney is the slowest, hope you are calling them every 15 days and raised webform too, but note that you are AOR 24 Jan and people Jan 1 week people are still waiting, BTW what all countries you visited and how long,? . yes info sharing may take more time, anyway all the very best
Any idea how long info sharing can delay an application? I have an extensive travel history to multiple countries..

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Hii Folks, my golden mail arrived today morning around 4:22 am
My post will be helpful for all those who have REVIEW REQUIRED on their profile.
My eligibility was in RR since last one and a half months but my prayers have finally been answered. If you have RR in your file just continue with raising web forms and requesting GCMS your mail will be on the way soon. All the best to all here hope you all get your PPR very soon.

Aor Jan 5
Meds 14th feb
Boimetrics 27th feb
PPR 28 August
Congrats @Reeva Gandhi u r a hope to us:) All the best in Canada...

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Exactly! They're knowingly selling false hopes/dreams to new applicants every single day!
?
I don't really think so! Just because they are backlogged now doesn't mean the situation stays the same forever. They must have put some steps in process to work this out... As i always say people who suffer are not the one to reap the benefits from their revolution. Though we may or may not want believe, i am pretty sure we calling regularly, raising webforms, messaging Goodale every three months definitely has some impact somewhere... Just one mention of Ralph and thousands of people including me have message him... That's an impact we can't see as we are the one bringing in the revolution.:p one more pointer is check out the number of PPRs received since July...The moment we decide to give up hope there is someone who says that they received theirs and just like that there is sunrise yet again after the long night... I had left the forum for about a week. When i came back i saw Rushi and Harnav getting their PPRs...:) It's coming! Don't give up yet; the temptation is highest when you're just about to reach the finish line.
Sorry for the long post:p

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Any update your end?
Complete and utter silence. GCMS notes very late, not ghosts, nothing. Ralph told me a month ago that only my criminality was passed. Unfortunately I've lived a vanilla life so that did not pleasantly surprise me

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Complete and utter silence. GCMS notes very late, not ghosts, nothing. Ralph told me a month ago that only my criminality was passed. Unfortunately I've lived a vanilla life so that did not pleasantly surprise me
Let's look forward to another wasteful month :)

Doom__V

May 6, 2018
I don't really think so! Just because they are backlogged now doesn't mean the situation stays the same forever. They must have put some steps in process to work this out... As i always say people who suffer are not the one to reap the benefits from their revolution. Though we may or may not want believe, i am pretty sure we calling regularly, raising webforms, messaging Goodale every three months definitely has some impact somewhere... Just one mention of Ralph and thousands of people including me have message him... That's an impact we can't see as we are the one bringing in the revolution.:p one more pointer is check out the number of PPRs received since July...The moment we decide to give up hope there is someone who says that they received theirs and just like that there is sunrise yet again after the long night... I had left the forum for about a week. When i came back i saw Rushi and Harnav getting their PPRs...:) It's coming! Don't give up yet; the temptation is highest when you're just about to reach the finish line.
Sorry for the long post:p
Its not about they are not giving. Its giving correct timeline...if they say it takes 8 months ppl will be at peace for 8 months instead of getting anxious...

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Its not about they are not giving. Its giving correct timeline...if they say it takes 8 months ppl will be at peace for 8 months instead of getting anxious...
Exactly.. Why destroy people's plans with false estimates just for good PR !!

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Exactly.. Why destroy people's plans with false estimates just for good PR !!
I have been reading a lot on how people are comparing this with US Green card processing times.

USA doesn't openly claim they process green card applications in 6 months and take 1 or 1.5 year to process? People already know what they're getting into when they apply for US Green Card.

The 80% claim by IRCC is completely skewed. Their call centre agents have already admitted 8-9 months is the normal processing time. So much resources were wasted on their website to update the 'New Progress Bar'. They would have been better off to just change 6 months processing times to 9 months and it would made a big difference.

The Progress Bar is the useless update from IRCC.