+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
Its not about they are not giving. Its giving correct timeline...if they say it takes 8 months ppl will be at peace for 8 months instead of getting anxious...
I hear you 100% as I am in the same boat as you. I agree that they should provide correct timelines. It will help ease the edge off. God knows I am struggling as well. But as I said, may be they think this issue is temporary too. We ought to give them time. They are working on it though, be it the timelines or the PRs itself; I am saying this as many call centre agents do tell us to wait for a particular amount of time and it usually works out in the same timeframe. @SithLord you're sadly somehow an exception to the rule...I really hope it works out for you as soon as possible. Also their interface they now incorporates the Medical passed date and biometrics date. May be they will start incorporating other details as well in the future. One can always hope.
The last time I called, the agent told me that it looks like a 2-3 month wait for PR for me. I asked her to suggest when I should follow up next. She was actually very kind to say that I should call them whenever I start to worry about my case even if it is in the next 15 days. She added that the agents want to do their best to help ease off the anxiety as they know that they are delayed. When you come across people like this, it is actually hard to believe that they are ignorant to our situation and don't care.

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
So much resources were wasted on their website to update the 'New Progress Bar'. They would have been better off to just change 6 months processing times to 9 months and it would made a big difference.

The Progress Bar is the useless update from IRCC.
I agree with this 100%. It was a useless addition to the profile atleast until now. Hopefully, they can make better use of it in the future.

Reactions: PrasadK

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
The only place i stayed outside my country of birth is USA, where I went for my master degree 7 years ago and I have been staying in USA ever since till even now and never left for a day...Guess this is just a luck game.
why do you want to leave US and come to canada, All my colleagues who got PR wants to move to US after a while, in fact some of them have already

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I have been reading a lot on how people are comparing this with US Green card processing times.

USA doesn't openly claim they process green card applications in 6 months and take 1 or 1.5 year to process? People already know what they're getting into when they apply for US Green Card.

The 80% claim by IRCC is completely skewed. Their call centre agents have already admitted 8-9 months is the normal processing time. So much resources were wasted on their website to update the 'New Progress Bar'. They would have been better off to just change 6 months processing times to 9 months and it would made a big difference.

The Progress Bar is the useless update from IRCC.
I agree completely! They just want to SHOW everyone that they have a very accepting and efficient immigration system. The devil is always in the details..

I was thinking I'd get my PR by the time this thread reaches the 500th page.. at this point, I'll be happy before page 1000 ..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I agree completely! They just want to SHOW everyone that they have a very accepting and efficient immigration system. The devil is always in the details..

I was thinking I'd get my PR by the time this thread reaches the 500th page.. at this point, I'll be happy before page 1000 ..
I know that feeling!!

I remember back in April 19th when I received RPRF request, I thought I would be done by June and will be in Canada in September.

Next week is September :)

P0000

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
UPDATE -
Just mailed London VO and got a reply within 1hour saying my e-mail address is not registered with the application so can't give any update . If i want any info with the ID im emailing from then i need to update it in my profile online ...(which i cant bcoz of the weirdo CONSULTANT)

Ofcourse they wouldn't give information to any random person to which i agree..and it also answers my previous question asked about sending an inquiry e-mail on the PR status from a different email ID than the one registered .

Note - the consultancy controls everything in my case and isnt that helpful !

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Did you have to submit any additional documents for your RR? I got one two weeks ago and submitted my documents almost instantly. I've been calling but it seems the agents are getting annoyed now because I call every 3 weeks..
They should not be. Since I even called them every day between 8.1~8.12 to ask the same thing (if my proactively submitted document was received by them), none of them gave me any attitude. GL.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
I know that feeling!!

I remember back in April 19th when I received RPRF request, I thought I would be done by June and will be in Canada in September.

This is funny, I also paid RPRF on request on 5th April. After scanning various forum, came to know that RPRF is requested only when all the documentations are in order. It is almost certain to get approval after RPRF and was very excited that by end of May I will receive PPR and by July I will move to Canada.

Most funny parts are- I planned internet packages, DTH package, phone plans and so on ..... everything planned until July but IRCC shocked and woke me up, then I realised that this dream was mere a dream like every night.

spremkr2001

Oct 27, 2017
They should not be. Since I even called them every day between 8.1~8.12 to ask the same thing (if my proactively submitted document was received by them), none of them gave me any attitude. GL.
I had an impression that we shouldn’t call before 2 weeks however, it is not making any difference

Doom__V

May 6, 2018

Just turns out to be the last post on pg499. Nice timing

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
This is funny, I also paid RPRF on request on 5th April. After scanning various forum, came to know that RPRF is requested only when all the documentations are in order. It is almost certain to get approval after RPRF and was very excited that by end of May I will receive PPR and by July I will move to Canada.

Most funny parts are- I planned internet packages, DTH package, phone plans and so on ..... everything planned until July but IRCC shocked and woke me up, then I realised that this dream was mere a dream like every night.
Nah fam.. it's a nightmare. IRCC is really good at turning genuine dreams with great potential into waking nightmares!

Just turns out to be the last post on pg499. Nice timing
Lol yes I knew it was page 499 but had no clue that'd be the last post.. it just worked out like that!

There is a special species in CIO Sydney, NS called CB01126. This great person is showing his/her importance to ministry of immigration by (pretending) tough scrutiny (sitting over) of files for more than 6 months. I am not sure how many of us stuck in his/her desktop
Count me in! There is a lot of noise on Twitter about how slow this particular office and officer is!

Reactions: Amit22
D

Deleted member 826724

Hii Folks, my golden mail arrived today morning around 4:22 am
My post will be helpful for all those who have REVIEW REQUIRED on their profile.
My eligibility was in RR since last one and a half months but my prayers have finally been answered. If you have RR in your file just continue with raising web forms and requesting GCMS your mail will be on the way soon. All the best to all here hope you all get your PPR very soon.

Aor Jan 5
Meds 14th feb
Boimetrics 27th feb
PPR 28 August
Congratulations indeed!

Reactions: Reeva Gandhi

Jeilin

Aug 22, 2019
I know that feeling!!

Wow almost 5 months after Rprf. What is the status of your eligibility, security and infosharing?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

From what I've understood. They will not request you to pay RPRF if they know they will refuse your application. It doesn't make sense for them to request RPRF fees and then refund the same after a few weeks lol. So yes, RPRF request is a clear PPR!!

At this point it's doubtful we will even be in Canada for 2020 new year. Looks more and more like it will be 2021.