+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Find a local MP to help you if you are in Canada, or seek Ralph Goodale's office for help if not. You could raise a web from every week (or keep calling), and if you got a lovely agent, he or she may help you send a reminder to your office and this may expedite your application. I saw someone's criminality and the other factor (I got which one) never began but the officer started and passed them like within one day. GL.
Hi brother,

I called CIC couple of days ago and they sent a reminder to Montreal visa office to which Montreal office replied saying awaiting officer to be assigned.

Criminality : In Progress.
Security & Eligibility : Not started!

AOR : 1st Feb, 2019
Category: CEC Inland

Question is will this reminder expedite the process?

Note : There are no red flags or review required on file!

I would appreciate your reply on this!

Thanks!

Berylcoco

Aug 5, 2019
Hello House, good morning. I just got 2 notification in my account for additional documents. This is it below:
Dear xxxxxxx
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
Xxxxxxxx
 Passport/Travel Document: The passport that you have provided is expiring soon or is already
expired. We require a passport with a validity of greater than six (6) months in order to assess
your application. Please renew your passport, and provide a scanned copy of your new passport.
This must be received at this office by: 2019/09/23
 Funds, proof: Provide additional documentation in relation to your declaration as having the
required funds for potential settlement in Canada and include a personal written statement
pertaining to the source of these funds. Also provide account records for the six months prior to
the date of your application up to today's current date. Be advised, these funds must be readily
available.
 Be advised you must follow program requirements and instructions.
 You can’t borrow this money from another person. You must be able to use this money to pay the
costs of living for your family (even if they aren’t coming with you).
 If your spouse is coming with you, you can count money you have together in a joint account.
You may be able to count money in an account under their name only, but you must prove you
have access to the money.
 Funds must be readily available to you. For example, you can't use equity on real property as
proof of settlement funds.
 The funds must be available both when you apply and when (if) we issue you a permanent
resident visa. You must prove to an immigration officer that you can legally access them to use to
settle here when you arrive.
 For proof, you must get official letters from any banks or financial institutions where you are
keeping money.
 This must be received at this office by: 2019/08/30.

The second request letter only asked for passport as shown below:
Dear xxxxxxxxc
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we
require the following information/documents:
Additional time (if necessary) has been granted to submit Passports for the following clients:
 xxxxccccc
 xxxxxxxx
 xxxxxxxxx
 xxxxxxxxxxx
 This must be received at this office by: 2019/10/23
The passports that you have provided are expiring soon or are already expired. We require passports with
a validity of greater than six (6) months in order to assess your application. Please renew your passports,
and provide a scanned copy of your new passports.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 60 days from the date of
this correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.

My question is did they change their mind about the proof of funds, also I submitted bank letter for my proof of funds, what more can they be expecting aside the bank statements. Should I upload my fixed deposit certificate?

FrenchFries29

Aug 9, 2019
Congratulations...

There is only one PPR for whole family in the name of primary applicant.

You have to fill that Annex form and send all your and dependents passport along with that.

BTW what was your visa office..?
Thank You!
Visa office is CPC Ottawa.
AOR 17 Jan
Med 26 Feb
Biometrics 14 Mar
PPR 24 Aug 6:46am

I had a particular complication with my biometrics. My biometrics had a data entry error made by VFS, they missed to include my File number. Because of this until Aug 21 my file was criminality in progress and rest all passed pending biometrics. The agent who took my call was very helpful. She put me on hold, made a call to IRCC and confirmed that they have not received my biometrics yet. She instructed me to check up with VFS and write a CSE. I submitted a CSE about the delay in biometrics and mentioning how file number is mentioned as NA attaching scanned copies of the receipts I got from VFS.

On Friday I noticed that my biometrics was added to my profile, and Sat morning PPR.

Tos2dmost

Jul 18, 2019
Thank You!
AOR 17 Jan
Med 26 Feb
Biometrics 14 Mar

I had a particular complication with my biometrics. My biometrics had a data entry error made by VFS, they missed to include my File number. Because of this until Aug 21 my file was criminality in progress and rest all passed pending biometrics. The agent who took my call was very helpful. She put me on hold, made a call to IRCC and confirmed that they have not received my biometrics yet. She instructed me to check up with VFS and write a CSE. I submitted a CSE about the delay in biometrics and mentioning how file number is mentioned as NA attaching scanned copies of the receipts I got from VFS.

On Friday I noticed that my biometrics was added to my profile, and Sat morning PPR.
Congratulations!

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Congratulations
Thank You!
AOR 17 Jan
Med 26 Feb
Biometrics 14 Mar

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi brother,

I called CIC couple of days ago and they sent a reminder to Montreal visa office to which Montreal office replied saying awaiting officer to be assigned.

Thanks!
I'm sorry. I'm not sure if that will expedite the process or not. But it doesn't hurt to try for sure.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Dear Bunny thapar/others,

I just joined the forum. If anyone who can suggest me what am.i.suppose in the below condition of my file

AOR is 22nd january,2019

I called them today and the agent was like, your file is still getting check for eligibility. Criminal and background not even started.

They need more time to evaluate.

Can i do something? Bcz its been 8th month and it looks like they havent touched my file.

Awaiting reply
Hi, my AOR is January 22nd too.
Have you ordered GCMS notes?
Is your info sharing completed?

phl2019

Feb 24, 2019
did they change their mind about the proof of funds
The POF requirement seems urgent. Maybe you can:
  • Call them to confirm: if they really need it or if they sent the new email to amend the previous request
or
  • Just submit what you’ve sent before and LOE that it’s the same one that’s on their file

Reactions: Berylcoco

Berylcoco

Aug 5, 2019
The POF requirement seems urgent. Maybe you can:
  • Call them to confirm: if they really need it or if they sent the new email to amend the previous request
or
  • Just submit what you’ve sent before and LOE that it’s the same one that’s on their file
Okay. Thank you.

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Update on VFS Hyderabad:

After my PPR, I visited the VFS Canada in Zonah Crescent, 3rd Floor, Number 12 Banjara Hills, Hyderabad. Direct walk in, no appointment needed. We should carry PPR email print out, Original Passport and 2 Photographs as per Standards mentioned in PPR email. In VFS Canada Hyderabad, you have a photographer available outside in the same building same floor(3rd floor). He takes cash only and gives you 2 photographs as per PR standards in 5 minutes and charges around Rs.150 roughly. He will stamp the photos back side with his studio details. We are supposed write our Name and Date of Birth on the backside of the photos, which the VFS people inside the office will guide you. You will need to fill and sign 2 consent forms (please do carry a pen, I forgot :D ). The most important thing is VFS will charge Rs.611(CASH ONLY, NO CARD I dint had any cash, had to call my cousin waiting downstairs luckily he had cash) for passport transmission from Hyderabad to New Delhi. After filling out the 2 consent forms and signing it, you will be called for passport submission and we will get one acknowledgement receipt with Air Way Bill (AWB) and VFS Tracking ID in that receipt. This slip is mandatory for collecting our passport back after stamping. These days it takes around 2 weeks for the processing to be complete in New Delhi Visa Office and we will get updates through SMS and Email on each and every step post passport submission.
I always wondered what's this Return Tracker Activated thing ?! Today I have the answer, return tracker activated is nothing but the same VFS Tracking ID will show the shipment details in Blue Dart website, which is the courier service VFS uses for our passport transmission in India. Once our passport is couriered from New Delhi, after few hours or next day the return tracker will be activated i.e., we can search the same VFS Tracking ID under the Ref No in Blue Dart courier website which will show the expected date of delivery etc. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Vinay
Sharing my side vfs Jalandhar Punjab charged us 3112 rs . 3 applicants. I don’t know why this much they charged .

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hi brother,

Thanks!
Hey don’t worry till GU on 22 August my status was same as yours. Got another GU in 23 August and ppr on 23 August itself. It’s just matter of time . I wonder y they don’t pick files . After reading so many forums I had rough idea that Ottawa usually clear files around 206 days and I got golden mail on 206 day itself . Hang on ur mail will be there soon

Fandango

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
Hey don’t worry till GU on 22 August my status was same as yours. Got another GU in 23 August and ppr on 23 August itself. It’s just matter of time . I wonder y they don’t pick files . After reading so many forums I had rough idea that Ottawa usually clear files around 206 days and I got golden mail on 206 day itself . Hang on ur mail will be there soon
Congrats... 206, 180, 90 days processing by Ottawa is a myth. You were just lucky, you can't make any predictions.

Bunny Thapar

Jun 27, 2017
Visa Office......
Montreal
Thanks brother for such a positive reply.

Hope next week is the week for Golden Email to come for me and everyone waiting.

I wish you all the best for your life in Canada.

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Sharing my side vfs Jalandhar Punjab charged us 3112 rs . 3 applicants. I don’t know why this much they charged .
Hmm as long they give the receipt for the same we should be good. I am not sure how each VFS will come up with their own charges. I have received my passport along with COPR to my home delivered by Blue Dart courier yesterday, I thought initially I need to go to VFS to collect them again. One part of this Canada PR journey ends here finally Picture Abhi baaki hai