+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

zivshek

Sep 15, 2017
Same here, and there's another thread named my eligibility got stuck on RR, most of those will end up getting their PPR after about one year, so guys, get ready for the long wait...I know, it sucks, but what can we do?
holy shit, I heard RR is actually random, maybe it's because they can't process that many applications in time.

fshaikh89

Nov 12, 2018
Hey..
I have been a silent member of this group since some time.. I received my AOR on 30th Jan.. have crossed the six months period.. was request RPRF on 23rd July.. paid it the next day. But nothing has happened after that.. I emailed Ralph a couple of days ago and following was the response

I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 30, 2019. It is in London.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Assessments are complete and passed.

The file is awaiting final review and decision.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.

Sincerely,

Robyn Sullivan

Office of the Hon. Ralph Goodale, MP

Regina-Wascana

Any idea what the next step could be?
Exactly in the same boat buddy. Paid RPRF on 23rd and same status as per raulph.. waiting for PPR

dlnsastri

Jul 18, 2019
Sydney VO is totally silent ....Very frustrating....Lost all the enthusiasm for Express Entry PR..what all hopes it created...looks like totally arbitrary...

Reactions: maiteemk

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi good people... today called cic again (4 time ) . Agent told nothing new . Just told that 12 August had some movement I didn’t noticed... rest both worth sharing but after call I got this mail. Be propaganda. Wish had compliant mechanics ;)
Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Processing Times - Economic Class

Please visit the processing times page on our website to obtain the estimated time it will take to process a permanent residence application in the economic class.

Useful tips

• The processing times are approximate and vary depending on each case. They are based on how long it took to process 80% of cases.

• If further information is needed, the responsible office may contact you.

• If you sent the application by traceable means (Xpress post, courier, registered mail) and you would like to verify when it was received, please contact the postal service provider.
    Callback request - Survey

Your feedback is important to us. We would like to know what you think about a new service we would like to offer to all IRCC clients.

Hearing from you will help us evaluate the success rate of this pilot project.

In order to do so, we invite you to access the short survey available on our website.

Note: Should the federal election be called prior to August 23, IRCC would be required to immediately close this survey.
    @rushi.gada
It's a good survey to take, and until people infirm IRCC, they will never know. Personally, I wouldn't opt for call back. I am scared I would miss the call or worse, they will never call me back .. haha

S0912

Jul 26, 2019
Hey guys.. need advice

Last day at work tomorrow, i’d resigned in the assumption that if not 6 then at least by the 7th month I will have my visa.

Now the thing is I have another offer in hand, but I am unsure if I should join it. Because I guess we are all in the last lap of waiting, and that the ppr might come any minute. But what if it doesn’t? I don’t want to sit at home idle waiting for the ppr.. joining another organisation seems unethical (as it will be only for a short duration a month or 2 or 3 at max)

Aor Jan 11
Current status: eligibility in progress, criminality passed, security not started

HussainM

Jan 17, 2019
Hey guys.. need advice

Last day at work tomorrow, i’d resigned in the assumption that if not 6 then at least by the 7th month I will have my visa.

Now the thing is I have another offer in hand, but I am unsure if I should join it. Because I guess we are all in the last lap of waiting, and that the ppr might come any minute. But what if it doesn’t? I don’t want to sit at home idle waiting for the ppr.. joining another organisation seems unethical (as it will be only for a short duration a month or 2 or 3 at max)

Aor Jan 11
Current status: eligibility in progress, criminality passed, security not started
Just relax and enjoy a work-free life. after going there, you have to start the rat race again......

Reactions: Bunny Thapar