London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Just got an email reply from Ralph.
Eligibility and criminality passed.
Spouse’s security check passed and mine is in progress since 30 July, 2019.

Can anyone please tell me whether this is comprehensive one because somebody told me when Ralph mentions a start date for security check it’s comprehensive security?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hi,
I got following response from Mr. Goodale to my email. Please explain what does this mean?

Dear XXXX – I spoke to IRCC regarding your application received Jan 27, 2019. It is in London.
Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.
Assessments are complete and passed.
The file is awaiting final review and decision - timelines are not available.
Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.
Love your name. You sound wery wery dangerous. Vhy you vould chose to become a @SithLord when you were such a promising Jedi is a mystery. Thanks though for your infidelities to sire Luke Skyvalker and Princess Leia though.

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
Hi Buddy, Let's put this to perspective. I am on day 228 today! It was really hard between months 4-7.. now I really don't care. I mean, yes it would be great to go now to Canada over the winters, but here is the thing, the more we dwell, the more it bothers us. I guess, it is easier said then done, but I had lost interest in work and was day dreaming about my life in Canada. Now I hardly think about it. I am really happy to read about people getting their PPR emails on this forum and to help people. Just live your life and keep busy. My Wife too has been getting frustrated. It's not the wait, it's the hanging around and not being able to live life to the fullest here in India which is bothering her. e.g If she gets a great new job opportunity, or same for me, I cannot take that up now!
At some point last month, we both decided to give ourselves a cut off for this year. If our PPR email doesn't come before the end of Oct, we will not go this year, but only next year April. This way, we are not hampering our lives here.

I believe it will be soon, especially, the burden on CIC is also ever increasing. They cannot deny you a visa if you meet eligibility and they would ideally want you to come as young as possible so they won't make you wait longer. Give it some more time and be patient.

Keep busy, and don't think about this too much. It will come, I promise! :)
Hi buddy,

been following your posts on this forum, had same thoughts of not going in winter, but if you get ppr in oct and medicals are valid till dec then I think you need to land before medicals expire, how do you deal with that?

please correct me if wrong

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
I have the same situation my eligibility is review required since a month have ordered GCMS notes... god knows where is it stuck
I have the same situation as you as well..Have RR on the file according to the email from Goodale. Have ordered notes. Let's see what happens.

Reactions: Reeva Gandhi

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Hi buddy,

been following your posts on this forum, had same thoughts of not going in winter, but if you get ppr in oct and medicals are valid till dec then I think you need to land before medicals expire, how do you deal with that?

I think the option of Soft landing is always there, You land in Canada before the deadline mentioned in COPR and come back to India after applying PR card. Once the PR card is delivered to the Canadian address( May be your friend’s address) you have provided, your friend can courier you the same to India, then next time when we enter Canada we just need to show that PR card and Valid Passport. To maintain the PR status we just need to be in Canada for 735 days i.e 2 years roughly out of 5 years. So, technically once we have the PR card in our hand we can stay in India and work till 3 years. And that 735 days stay in Canada need not be continuous too.

Reactions: capricorn7

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hi buddy,

Absolutely correct..we need to land before our medical expires

Asant

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
Absolutely correct..we need to land before our medical expires
One of my friend who got PPR in 2018 just 1-2mnth away from medical expiry he was asked by Visa authority to get medical checkup again Currently he is in Canada with his family for 15days to apply his PR card and Holiday.

Reactions: rushi.gada

Maysa74

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
One of my friend who got PPR in 2018 just 1-2mnth away from medical expiry he was asked by Visa authority to get medical checkup again Currently he is in Canada with his family for 15days to apply his PR card and Holiday.
So it means we need to get re medical if we are one two months away..please give me more clarity

syedzafferullah

Jun 12, 2017
I think the option of Soft landing is always there, You land in Canada before the deadline mentioned in COPR and come back to India after applying PR card. Once the PR card is delivered to the Canadian address( May be your friend’s address) you have provided, your friend can courier you the same to India, then next time when we enter Canada we just need to show that PR card and Valid Passport. To maintain the PR status we just need to be in Canada for 735 days i.e 2 years roughly out of 5 years. So, technically once we have the PR card in our hand we can stay in India and work till 3 years. And that 735 days stay in Canada need not be continuous too.
Yes right, but better option would be to plan for long term stay directly in canada, because of personal commitments or ticket cost or any reason

so want to explore if there is a way to extend the landing date

Amit Mamnani

Dec 21, 2018
Finally got COPR. Below is the complete details.

But one query, in my COPR they have mentioned Province of destination - Ontario and City - Toronto. I am FSW-O candidate. Does it means we have to do landing at Toronto only ? I am planning to land and settle in Edmonton.
Experts pls advise.

AOR-23 Jan
MEP-02 Mar
BIL-10 Mar
Ghost update-11 July
PPR - 12 July
Passport submitted to VFS Chittagong ( Bangladesh ) - 15 July
Passport received in IRCC Singapore - 18 July
Passport and COPR received - 19 Aug
No ADR,
NOC-0111
FSW-O
Citizen-India
Resident/working-Bangladesh

Hope you all get your PPR soon.

vinayk

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Yes right, but better option would be to plan for long term stay directly in canada, because of personal commitments or ticket cost or any reason

so want to explore if there is a way to extend the landing date
True, but I don’t think IRCC extends the dead line, only few people who receive re medical request will have more time for landing I believe not sure though.

SohamReddy

Mar 21, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
19-01-2019
But one thing keep worrying me is that my eligibility is in progress and past few weeks I have been calling and confirming about any red flag or RR and phone agents were like not at all it’s all good .. but @rushi.gada we lately saw 1 case were person got refusal few days back , his aor was 21 jan I guess and he also called cic and agent told all in process and later surprise refusal :(
Do you know reason for refusal?

Sherine K

Star Member
Nov 6, 2018
Completed soft landing on Aug 11th. Process was pretty simple and straightforward. See summary below:

After clearing your passport at the Kiosk (ensure you chose "Immigrate" as the purpose of your trip) the officers will guide you to the immigration section after passport control. Once you enter in here, you will meet with an agent. To process your PR card, the agent will ask you for your paperwork which is your COPR and you passport. He will ask 2-3 questions regarding criminality and he will also ask for an address in Canada to send the PR card too (takes 6-8 weeks to deliver). He'll also tell you that you have to complete a minimum stay of 730 days(2 years) cumulatively over a 5 year period to maintain your PR.

Good luck guys!

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Hi buddy,

You are not wrong. You have to enter Canada before the end date mentioned on your CoPR letter