AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
My 2nd Ghost update now (no email, just acct status). It’s so weird, since I used to check 3 times a day and I didn’t see it this morning. Hope it’s something good happening soon!!!

Finger crossed.
It happens!!! My application is approved according to the agent I just called. Now, it’s just waiting for the golden email:p

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
It happens!!! My application is approved according to the agent I just called. Now, it’s just waiting for the golden email:p
I hope you get your PPR asap! It will bring hope to a lot of others as well!! Congrats on the approval! Had you submitted any additional documents when you found the 'eligibility not met' ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunny Thapar

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
You nailed the 'eligibility failed' thing to approved? You will be an example for all of us.
I am very happy to hear that.
Thank you! In fact, I still just had one set of notes (which I shared to you guys). I haven’t figure out why yet. Was thinking it was my implied status and letter of employment issue, but when I got this first notes, it was apparently not since the Case Analyst had not issue with my work experience and Letter of Employment in March 19 (at the time I haven’t explained further).

I’m still waiting for my second and third rounds of notes, and I’ll share to here once I figure out why my “recommended pass” changed to “pass” and then after a series of no-clue things, it changed to “failed”.

Good luck and best wishes!!!

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
In that case, I hope you get your PPR asap! It will bring hope to a lot of others as well!! Congrats on the approval! Had you submitted any additional documents when you found the 'eligibility not met' ?
I did (detailed like in our conversation).

I thought it was my work permit expired 08.31.2018, but my company kept my position (from 09.01.2018) until 90 days passed (terminated me on 11.30.2018). I applied for work permit extension without ITA on 08.18, and my company couldn’t let me continue to work but just give me an unpaid leave...after I got ITA on 12.19.2018, my letter of employment given by HR couldn’t customize to add this unpaid leave infor, which means that they mentioned my full time period ended on 11.30.2018, and this may confuse the officer. But I only put ending date in 08.2018 in Application’s Work History, And did separate this unpaid leave from work exp. in Personal Activities too. My HR said I could write a self-explanation letter to whom may concern. That’s what I did when I submitted the application...and then I got “not met” news, so the only concern I could think of is this.

I submitted two new LOEs on July 29 and was acknowledged receiving on August 7 before I got my first notes, which I had never thought it could come. Then, I realize it isn’t like my thought, since the comments in the notes show everything looks good and no thing is marked as review required (this is far before I submitted LOE)...until now, I still don’t know why they cancelled my “recommended pass”...

Based on the first notes, I don’t think my application has any part should be questioned even without the two new LOEs. I assume the only thing these two do is pushing the level 3 officer to review my application comprehensively.

Sorry for the long writing.

GL to u!!

blessed99

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
I just got my 2nd GCMS notes which I ordered on the 18th of July.
The note was generated on the 22nd of July which is when my application turned 6 months.

From the notes Eligibility and Security has not started and info sharing is still in progress.

Please what happens in info sharing. The partner sent to is USA. I am so worried why it has been going on for 6 months and counting.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
I did (detailed like in our conversation).

I thought it was my work permit expired 08.31.2018, but my company kept my position (from 09.01.2018) until 90 days passed (terminated me on 11.30.2018). I applied for work permit extension without ITA on 08.18, and my company couldn’t let me continue to work but just give me an unpaid leave...after I got ITA on 12.19.2018, my letter of employment given by HR couldn’t customize at the begin, which means that they mentioned my full time period ended on 11.30.2018, and this may confuse the officer as I only put ending date in 08.2018 in Application’s Work History. My HR said I could write a self-explanation letter to whom may concern. That’s what I did when I submitted the application...and then I got “not met” news, so the only concern I could think of is this.

I submitted two new LOEs on July 29 and was acknowledged receiving on August 7 before I got my first notes, which I had never thought it could come. Then, I realize it isn’t like my thought, since the comments in the notes show everything looks good and no thing is marked as review required (this is far before I submitted LOE)...until now, I still don’t know why they cancelled my “recommended pass”...

Based on the first notes, I don’t think my application has any part should be questioned even without the two new LOEs. I assume the only thing these two do is pushing the level 3 officer to review my application comprehensively.

Sorry for the long writing.

GL to u!!
haha I completely forgot our IMs !! Thanks again for the write up! I'm real glad for you :) Please let us know when the PPR arrives!

Reactions: JssAmA

Uncle_Iroh

Jul 20, 2019
How are y'all calling CIC? I tried +1-613-944-4000 several times from the US, it does say upfront that they do't receive IRCC calls or redirect them. Never got through to the agent.

Jan 20 AOR, medical passed, biometrics complete. Eligibility/background check pending.

I'm not in a rush to move, but the sooner this is over I can travel internationally knowing I don't have to submit passport. Also no idea what happens if the processing delays go beyond the 1 year medicals expiry. It will be a bummer to spend $500 again for the health report.

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
So our passports got stamped today. i checked my cic account and it finally changed to 'Approved'.Also noticed that my background check was completed on March 19 almost 3 months from Aor. only medicals were under review rest was passed within first 3.5 months. my account remain unchanged for 6 months. Sometimes they just don't update your account but doing things in background. So don't lose hope guys you all will receive it soon !!

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
So our passports got stamped today. i checked my cic account and it finally changed to 'Approved'.Also noticed that my background check was completed on March 19 almost 3 months from Aor. only medicals were under review rest was passed within first 3.5 months. my account remain unchanged for 6 months. Sometimes they just don't update your account but doing things in background. So don't lose hope guys you all will receive it soon !!
Good luck bro..

Amanjot7

Jun 25, 2019
Passport Req..
15-08-19
Hahaha...Sab moh maya hai...only the PR email is real... ( For people who don't know Hindi, Sab moh maya hai stands for 'all things in the world are not real; they are a presumed reality of the world held by people.' )

Just kidding! We are our own worst enemies. Trust in the system, trust CIC to get our applications approved. We may be delayed but we are getting there. Once that email becomes a reality in our inbox, we will laugh at our doubts and where our mind takes us...
So very true.... once the mail is in account.... doubts, talks with cic agents all take a back seat