London UK
AOR Received.
07-01-2019
Med's Done....
15-02-2019
Passport Req..
13-09-2019
Congratulations to all who got PR in the last few days :D:D

Quick question to all .. can my brother (whos in canada at the moment) call CIC on my behalf , as a representative maybe and get update on my timeline ?
Or only the applicant can call ?

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

kzeed12

May 28, 2019
Visa Office......
Sydney CIO Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
22-09-2018
i like that .. the fact that they got PPR and the wait was close to 1 year and not more than than..
Fingers crossed :)
There's another stream called I got stuck on RR of eligibility, it seems like all those got eligibility review required ending up waiting averagely 11-12 months, this is so frustrating, but the good thing is they got PPR anyway, it just the waiting is killing us...

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Please when you get your notes give us an update. I think you are best placed to solve the Eligibilitynotmet = or <> Eligibilitynotinitiated equation

Good luck @PrasadK
My case is confirmed by both Goodale and agents that my eligibility was not met. I don’t think “not met” and “not initiated” are equivalent based on my notes. My eligibility was also not met shown by the latest status on this notes ordered on June 12, and there are a lot of things happening...

https://ibb.co/bB1zBq5

https://ibb.co/bzqdmX8

https://ibb.co/FwVwNbR

Just the interesting part the both “level 1 officer” (Program Assistant) and “level 2 officer” (Case Analyst) did not comment anything bad there, and even gave me “recommended pass”...so from other screenshoots, I don’t know what happen that someone changed my status and didn’t put any notes. This person shouldn’t be the “level 3 officer”; otherwise, I should have the rejection letter by now since they put last update was June 2, or “level 3” should definitely leave some notes. Also, the agent mentioned “this is not a final decision yet.”

Hopefully, this is their own mistake:)

Best to all of us who are still waiting!!!

Perlak

Apr 5, 2019
My case is confirmed by both Goodale and agents that my eligibility was not met. I don’t think “not met” and “not initiated” are equivalent based on my notes. My eligibility was also not met shown by the latest status on this notes ordered on June 12, and there are a lot of things happening...

https://ibb.co/bB1zBq5

https://ibb.co/bzqdmX8

https://ibb.co/FwVwNbR

Just the interesting part the both “level 1 officer” (Program Assistant) and “level 2 officer” (Case Analyst) did not comment anything bad there, and even gave me “recommended pass”...so from other screenshoots, I don’t know what happen that someone changed my status and didn’t put any notes. This person shouldn’t be the “level 3 officer”; otherwise, I should have the rejection letter by now since they put last update was June 2, or “level 3” should definitely leave some notes. Also, the agent mentioned “this is not a final decision yet.”

Hopefully, this is their own mistake:)

Best to all of us who are still waiting!!!

Hello as i understand these are your gcms notes. What are all those activity things from one to 17? And when did u order the notes? I order mine on the 17th of july should i expect them today?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Hello as i understand these are your gcms notes. What are all those activity things from one to 17? And when did u order the notes? I order mine on the 17th of july should i expect them today?
Hello me too ordered mine on 17 July from getgcms.. I m too scared now . It’s hard to understand these notes .. failed /cancelled words are too scary. :(

Reactions: Amanjot7

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
1. Tbh, I don’t know why they changed my “recommended pass”...to Activity 1 “not met” or “failed”...
My 2-cent speculation: 11.2-EE MI = eligibility, and Selection-EE Econ = CEC

2. I wrote in the first paragraph.

3. You should, but when it’s delayed, their “30 day” thing is not promised.
I got mine on the 61 days, and this happened after I complained twice to them.

Reactions: PrasadK

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
3. You should, but when it’s delayed, their “30 day” thing is not promised.
I got mine on the 61 days, and this happened after I complained twice to them.
Where did you order your notes from?

NupurV

Aug 16, 2019
PPR stage: As per the photo specification instructions, its mentioned that the photograph should have name of the photo studio and date on which photograph was taken behind the photograph. Are these two things really essential or can go ahead without them with just the photograph??

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
PPR stage: As per the photo specification instructions, its mentioned that the photograph should have name of the photo studio and date on which photograph was taken behind the photograph. Are these two things really essential or can go ahead without them with just the photograph??
It is important that you do exactly that. Both things are essential.

ulka0410

Star Member
Dec 3, 2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2019
There's another stream called I got stuck on RR of eligibility, it seems like all those got eligibility review required ending up waiting averagely 11-12 months, this is so frustrating, but the good thing is they got PPR anyway, it just the waiting is killing us...
But i don't feel all of them are stuck for that long...To be honest I am already crossing 7 months in the next 2 days... I am almost close to letting go and allowing the email to come at it's own pace, whenever that is... :p

i like that .. the fact that they got PPR and the wait was close to 1 year and not more than than..
Fingers crossed :)
That is actually true...as long as people with rr like me get ppr dats more dan enough for me...:)