+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
I am also waiting exactly with your situation. Looks like Sydney, NS is the slowest now. All my friends applied from Oct 18 to Apr 19 (5 of them) got their PR card and their applications were processed at Edmonton. I am the unlucky one.
Sydney seems to have stopped working, haven't seen anything coming out of Sydney in the last few months. It's like the supermassive black hole in the middle of IRCC. I recall the last PPR from Sydney was in May.

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
This has probably been answered hundreds of times but can someone tell me what is the easiest way to order gcms notes?

ocanadaocanada

Star Member
May 1, 2019
Estimated Time of Arrival

Well, we took a call last night and filed for my wife and daughter's residency in the UAE. Wife will start looking for jobs here and we will finalize the school for my daughter in next 2 weeks.
I was prepared to wait until October end but with the kind of answers IRCC is giving and what many people have been through, it seems anything is possible. I might get it tonight or I might be still checking emails a year from now. It is really weird.
Regarding the reply from IRCC saying "under review and requires additional verification", many forums say it indicates a security check which has no defined 'ETA'. My agent says it is a generic response and the PR will come in no time. But there is no clarity and nothing is in my hands. I can only wait. At most, I can clarify if they have any doubts in spite of some seriously straight forward, text book standard, clean documentation. I sometimes feel that I went overboard being too honest on the application. I have some 15+ addresses in the last 10 years, I mentioned travels to some red flagged carribean countries on a cruise where passports are not stamped, I proactively updated them about my job and country change post AoR and also bothered to inform about the death of my attorney post AoR.
Maybe if I had kept quiet and not acted on these things, I would not have been typing this and instead giving positive vibes to all. No way to know for sure. Fingers crossed. It will happen very soon. It definitely will.
I feel you!!! Sometimes I also think maybe I provided too much unnecessary information and makes IRCC confused or my case complicated? I tried to be patient but the uncertainty is a lot to process. Not sure if I need to renew my lease, not sure if I should start looking for new job in which country, even unable to make large purchase with a fear to mess up my proof of fund....

Reactions: PrasadK

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Same here 27th Jan AOR and no update since Biometrics and I have a panic attack every time I search my mailbox. It is indeed unfortunate that you went through the entire submission process again but on the brightside, you are now just a whisker away. I keep on convincing myself too by thinking that the wait is almost over and now any moment we might receive that life-changing email. The worst part of this process is that every person close to you also keeps on checking in wanting to know the status and this just adds to the frustration.

A friend of mine got their PPR last month and it took them 200 odd days so I am hoping that I get it by that timeline at least. And I am sure you will get the good news very soon as well. All the best and keep staying positive.
Thanks so much for positivity.. even @Wahegurujee on this forum .. we share same noc got ppr 201 days post aor . Seriously I know we are near life changing golden mail ... wait is hard if we keep waiting.. you are absolutely right in saying that relatives make wait more hard lol . My brother who is Canada citizen keep waiting for me and my family.. he said every morning He check msg from my side saying bro we got PR .. but I can’t change my destiny.. hope we all get golden mail soon .. keep posting friend :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
This has probably been answered hundreds of times but can someone tell me what is the easiest way to order gcms notes?
If you have anyone in Canada, you and your Canadian counterpart can use this directly: https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
If not, use websites like http://getgcms.com (recommended) or http://applygcms.com

Sydney seems to have stopped working, haven't seen anything coming out of Sydney in the last few months. It's like the supermassive black hole in the middle of IRCC. I recall the last PPR from Sydney was in May.
Yes they seem very slow.. but I'm sure it's not much worse than other offices. Look at this thread where someone got it at the end of July:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/file-at-vo-cio-sydney-assigned-to-cb01126-let’s-connect-here.623754/page-8

ranjitrajkumar

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018

Orangecurry

Jun 29, 2019
I live in India. I want to contact IRCC regarding my file status. Pls share the contact number. I don't have international calling. Is there any other way to call them?

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
I ordered from getgcms on 17 July..legal falcon operated site . I searched a lot about it and finally ordered from this site .. it’s very reliable and safe ..i got reply last week that ircc started working on my file on 22 July .

RC...!!!

Star Member
May 28, 2019
I live in India. I want to contact IRCC regarding my file status. Pls share the contact number. I don't have international calling. Is there any other way to call them?
+16139444000
Dial this number by using Google Hangouts Dialer app. It is free of cost. Follow the instructions and you will be asked to dial '0' to speak with an agent. By talking with the agent you can know your file status. Do ask specifically for your visa office, eligibility and security. All the best

Micveron

Nov 8, 2018
Congratulations @Romish & @Micveron for PPR!

All the best for the future!

Thanks. Yes, from the generic reply I got on August 2 for webform.No review required but that they will ensure the application is processed fast. I even called yesterday 5pm Canada time, agent only said the assessment is completed and if no further ADR, I will be contacted with PPR mail

So it seems if there is no review on the file then they issue PPR in or around 20 to 22 days post 6 months.

My last date for 6 months period was 1st August and when called CIC they said you will have the decision on your file latest by 21st August, 2019!

Hope to see PPR email soon for myself and rest of them atleast ones waiting for more than 6 months!

It seems CIC was working today in canada inspite of long week end!

Hope is the little voice that whispers “YES” when the entire world is shouting “NO”!

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

var_advent

Jul 28, 2019
Hi All

Here are the details of my timeline for my application for EE FSW

EE Profile creation date: 15 NOV 2018
ITA : 28 NOV 2018
Medicals: 15 DEC 2018
Took like 30 35 days to complete the documentation for me, wife and the baby.

Documentation Completion: 1 JAN 2019
Documentation Submission, Payment, AOR Receipt: 4 JAN 2019

The process of waiting official starts today.

Good luck to all applicants and if you guys have questions do let me know.

Regards
Hi!Have you received their decision yet?

Micveron

Nov 8, 2018
What did you submitted in govt. employement details. It would help me because I have applied under non-commissioned police officer. Could you please also mention your educational record.
It's a form sent by IRCC. I almost repeated what was in my employer reference letter. My eligibility has been rec.passed as at then and I didn't know.I was scared that maybe I had issue with the eligibility, so I added more documents such as redeployment letters and training certificate to support my employment proof.

I have Bachelor and Masters degrees in totally different field from my NOC but had 6 years work experience in the same NOC claimed

var_advent

Jul 28, 2019
Hello all!

We submitted our application in January and application deadline was in July but we did not hear from IRCC yet. Anybody in similar situation?