+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

harnav sra

Nov 3, 2018
Congratulations @Romish & @Micveron for PPR!

All the best for the future!

So it seems if there is no review on the file then they issue PPR in or around 20 to 22 days post 6 months.

My last date for 6 months period was 1st August and when called CIC they said you will have the decision on your file latest by 21st August, 2019!

Hope to see PPR email soon for myself and rest of them atleast ones waiting for more than 6 months!

It seems CIC was working today in canada inspite of long week end!

Hope is the little voice that whispers “YES” when the entire world is shouting “NO”!
Maybe you are right . I am at 190 days post aor and called twice and agent said no red flag or notes attached to file . Btw if eligibility not yet initiated how could phone agents tel no notes or RR ?? That means they worked on our file .. how and when only ircc knows ... good luck friend and to everyone on this jan forum :)

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
Maybe you are right . I am at 190 days post aor and called twice and agent said no red flag or notes attached to file . Btw if eligibility not yet initiated how could phone agents tel no notes or RR ?? That means they worked on our file .. how and when only ircc knows ... good luck friend and to everyone on this jan forum :)
that is a fair point. I think they are going by what they see. They cannot predict the outcome of your or anyone's application. They are probably trained to spread positivity so people call less often

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
There are a few for sure.. most people in the past have gotten the emails in maximum of a weeks time after being told that all the processes are complete

You too should get your PPR email soon buddy
my case is little different i guess...all assessments were passed by july 19.. so it is almost 3 weeks... but i am hopeful i will receive it soon..

Jul 27, 2019
PPR mail finally!

This forum has helped to keep me updated and I hope my timeline would bless others.

AOR- JAN 21
Nationality: Nigerian
MEP-JAN(SPOUSE), MAY (PA due to pregnancy)
BIOMETRICS: March 7
ADR: 7th May(Newborn addition)
ADR: 5th July (Govt. employment details)
GU: July 22& Aug.2.
Family of 4
PPR mail: Aug.5
NOC:0431-Commissioned police
VO: CPC OTTAWA
Called IRCC 4 times, mailed Ralph July23 and replied that criminality & eligibility passed, SC initiated July 4. This was confirmed by IRCC agent via call same day.
What did you submitted in govt. employement details. It would help me because I have applied under non-commissioned police officer. Could you please also mention your educational record.

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Congrats to everyone who got PPR today! IRCC seems to be working hard even on a holiday over here in Canada. Hopefully those who are still waiting get them soon. For those who require review for eligibility (like me), lets hope they verify everything swiftly and move forward with our applications! It's been a rough 6 months since I haven't been able to do anything here in Vancouver, but I am praying for everyone to get their PPR!

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
Hey brother... I am aor 27 jan and same condition like all of u ... I thing which relates with you is that even I am waiting for pr so that I can get my 4 years old kid admission to school by September.. would like to share my story.. my original aor was 1 dec 2018 . On 11 jan 2019 it got cancelled as incomplete due to my spouse Australian pcc . We uploaded wrong pcc . That day is still fresh in my mind . Gathered strength and created new EE profile waited for ITA again and aor 27 jan 2019 . Raised 2 webform , mailed Ottawa, callled twice all same reply generic reply .. last week agent said to wait few weeks and guaranteed I will get update or news .. today I am at 190 days . Inside it hurts but this forum is great help . All of us experience same pain (of waiting) . I can only write and try to ponder.. let’s think less about pr. It will come when it is destined to be . If we keep thinking about it soon we will get anxiety and panic attacks ... much more hard life is waiting for us in Canada . Let’s not waste present life . Cheers to peace and hope :)

Same here 27th Jan AOR and no update since Biometrics and I have a panic attack every time I search my mailbox. It is indeed unfortunate that you went through the entire submission process again but on the brightside, you are now just a whisker away. I keep on convincing myself too by thinking that the wait is almost over and now any moment we might receive that life-changing email. The worst part of this process is that every person close to you also keeps on checking in wanting to know the status and this just adds to the frustration.

A friend of mine got their PPR last month and it took them 200 odd days so I am hoping that I get it by that timeline at least. And I am sure you will get the good news very soon as well. All the best and keep staying positive.

Melissa.d

Apr 24, 2018
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
Maharashtra
Congrats to everyone who got PPR today! IRCC seems to be working hard even on a holiday over here in Canada. Hopefully those who are still waiting get them soon. For those who require review for eligibility (like me), lets hope they verify everything swiftly and move forward with our applications! It's been a rough 6 months since I haven't been able to do anything here in Vancouver, but I am praying for everyone to get their PPR!
In the same boat buddy, eligibility is still under review after 190 days and counting. I and my spouse have had to keep so many plans on hold just waiting for the PPR to arrive. The uncertainty just gets to you as each day passes, but I know there is light at the end of this tunnel and hence I am prepared to wait. Nonetheless, I am keeping my fingers crossed and hope that all of us get that golden email soon. Hope that this week we have a downpour of PPR emails.

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi Dears

My case details are ..
AoR: Jan 17, 2019
MEP: Feb 26, 2019
Biometrics: March 03, 2019
Waiting for the good news ever since ...
Since, we applied though an agency and had reviewed our documentation many times we did not bother IRCC at all.
On July 19 (after 6 months were over), we raised a webform. On July 30, they said we forwarded your request. Today (August 05), we finally got a reply from CPC Ottawa:
Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Their internal email also mentioned that: The last BF/due date for this client's application was (2019/06/10).

During the last two weeks, I also reached out to Ralph's office (against the instructions of my agency .. out of curiosity :) )
Reply was that Criminality is Passed. Eligibility, Security have not started.

Anybody else having a similar status? Should I be worried additional verification and review part of the IRCC response?
I need to plan my daughter's school session for September. And, I don't know if I should register for schools in Abu Dhabi or wait for PPR. Had never worried about the PR until now but there should be some realistic ETA.

PS. Thanks to all you wonderful people who keep the motivation levels high here. I wish we all make it to the Great White North very soon. All the Best!!!
Well thank you for sharing your experience, I am facing the same problem regarding my daughter school next september, all I did first was to plan to have the ppr already by the month of May or April that is why I waited until Jan to submit .. going by the summer was the plan .. but now it is another story ..

AOR 21st Jan, bio and medical completed by march 7th, by the last email from Mr Ralph last July 23rd; Criminality is in progress. Eligibility, Security have not started. So I guess all the CPC Ottawa files are in the same progress ...

What do you mean by ETA ??

Reactions: PrasadK

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
The golden mail is here!!
AOR: 12th Jan
VO: Ottawa
Ghost Update: 3rd Aug (1st GU after bio, medicals)

Thank you guys for all the support & motivation. Hope everyone gets it soon. Good things will come
Can you please share your stats ? did you raised any webform or gcms ? what is your NOC ? and in how many countries did you live (for the background check) ?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Last edited:
Reactions: omarion

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Well thank you for sharing your experience, I am facing the same problem regarding my daughter school next september, all I did first was to plan to have the ppr already by the month of May or April that is why I waited until Jan to submit .. going by the summer was the plan .. but now it is another story ..

AOR 21st Jan, bio and medical completed by march 7th, by the last email from Mr Ralph last July 23rd; Criminality is in progress. Eligibility, Security have not started. So I guess all the CPC Ottawa files are in the same progress ...

What do you mean by ETA ??
Estimated Time of Arrival

Well, we took a call last night and filed for my wife and daughter's residency in the UAE. Wife will start looking for jobs here and we will finalize the school for my daughter in next 2 weeks.
I was prepared to wait until October end but with the kind of answers IRCC is giving and what many people have been through, it seems anything is possible. I might get it tonight or I might be still checking emails a year from now. It is really weird.
Regarding the reply from IRCC saying "under review and requires additional verification", many forums say it indicates a security check which has no defined 'ETA'. My agent says it is a generic response and the PR will come in no time. But there is no clarity and nothing is in my hands. I can only wait. At most, I can clarify if they have any doubts in spite of some seriously straight forward, text book standard, clean documentation. I sometimes feel that I went overboard being too honest on the application. I have some 15+ addresses in the last 10 years, I mentioned travels to some red flagged carribean countries on a cruise where passports are not stamped, I proactively updated them about my job and country change post AoR and also bothered to inform about the death of my attorney post AoR.
Maybe if I had kept quiet and not acted on these things, I would not have been typing this and instead giving positive vibes to all. No way to know for sure. Fingers crossed. It will happen very soon. It definitely will.

Last edited: