+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
that’s wonderful friend ... during my call on Friday last week I too asked phone agent to send reminder he said he can’t right now as everything look fine and reminder sending has different procedure ( don’t know what it means ) . My criminality pass security n Eligibility he said everything processing.. hope @rushi.gada we get good news soon :)
You will most likely get a GU once eligibility is finished (not commenting on the result) but I think the comments made on your file send a GU. I guess, I wouldn’t want too many comments too, best to close the case with an approval soon (;

Reactions: Bunny Thapar

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
The file being worked on does seem like a positive that you can take from the entire call. And I hope and pray that it means that your PPR is just around the corner. Also thanks for sharing the details pertaining to the notes about the calls. Many of the members in the earlier post stated that they do track the calls that you make, maybe it is inconsistent then.
Thank you .. are all going to get through this together :)

ginni14376

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
We came to know through mail from goodale
that eligibility was not met
Criminality processing security have not been initiated.
What does it mean.
Plz help iam so tensed

Reactions: PrasadK

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
For all new joiners of this forum, reposting your options when your application is not moving forward and world seems unfair :) lol .. for people who already know these things, REPEAT :)

1. Start by taking control of your account incase you are running it through an agent. This way you could check your account yourself when you want.

2. Call CIC between 8am to 5pm Mon to Friday Canada time and ask for an update (free calls can be made to them using google hangouts app but only if you have uninterrupted and strong internet. Please expect a wait time of 15-30mins - REFER TO THIS PAGE 413 For the contact number) ask straight for status on Criminality, eligibility and security. Also, the visa centre where your file is being processed.

3.Email Ralph Goodale’s office (Email between Mon -Thurs during Canada working hours - revert should come the same day) draft pasted on page 375 by me :)

4. Order for your GCMS notes ( ask your agent to do this, cost will be 5CAD if ordered officially but you will need to know someone in Canada to or be based in Canada - timeline 30-60days) or you can also order from anywhere in the world from a website called getgcms.com for ₹1000INR OR $15 USD- same timelines

5. Raise a WEB QUERY ( ask your agent to do this or do it yourself - timeline for revert upto 10 working days)

People could start some of these steps much earlier then waiting till the end of 6 months

ABOVE ALL...Do not worry, you are not alone and it’s very temporary.. sooner or later your file will get cleared.

Ask your questions here and share the details of CIC reverts with us if you want us to explain. There are many who will be happy to help

Good luck and pls stay positive :)

rushi.gada

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2019
What does it mean.
Plz help iam so tensed
For all new joiners of this forum, reposting your options when your application is not moving forward and world seems unfair :) lol .. for people who already know these things, REPEAT :)

1. Start by taking control of your account incase you are running it through an agent. This way you could check your account yourself when you want.

2. Call CIC between 8am to 5pm Mon to Friday Canada time and ask for an update (free calls can be made to them using google hangouts app but only if you have uninterrupted and strong internet. Please expect a wait time of 15-30mins - REFER TO THIS PAGE 413 For the contact number) ask straight for status on Criminality, eligibility and security. Also, the visa centre where your file is being processed.

3.Email Ralph Goodale’s office (Email between Mon -Thurs during Canada working hours - revert should come the same day) draft pasted on page 375 by me :)

4. Order for your GCMS notes ( ask your agent to do this, cost will be 5CAD if ordered officially but you will need to know someone in Canada to or be based in Canada - timeline 30-60days) or you can also order from anywhere in the world from a website called getgcms.com for ₹1000INR OR $15 USD- same timelines

5. Raise a WEB QUERY ( ask your agent to do this or do it yourself - timeline for revert upto 10 working days)

People could start some of these steps much earlier then waiting till the end of 6 months

ABOVE ALL...Do not worry, you are not alone and it’s very temporary.. sooner or later your file will get cleared.

Ask your questions here and share the details of CIC reverts with us if you want us to explain. There are many who will be happy to help

Good luck and pls stay positive :)
Read this and don’t worry

Romish

Apr 9, 2019
Can you please share your stats ? did you raised any webform or gcms ? what is your NOC ? and in how many countries did you live (for the background check) ?
Nothing has changed in the portal. It still states " we are processing background check" & "reviewing eligibility requirements". I didn't raise any webform nor ordered gcms notes. Called them on post completion of 6 months (12th July) where they said they were processing my BG check and rest not started yet. I visited 2 countries, one for a span of 3 months and other just for 10 days. My NOC code is 4163

var_advent

Jul 28, 2019
That can happen but don’t worry.. they get lots of calls, so try again .. if you are using hangouts, ensure strong internet :)
Finally spoke to the agent. Thanks for your help. I just have a question. What is the difference between "security" and "eligibility"?

kevinlkwong

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
Sydney seems to have stopped working, haven't seen anything coming out of Sydney in the last few months. It's like the supermassive black hole in the middle of IRCC. I recall the last PPR from Sydney was in May.
I really hope this isn't the case, because my application is currently in Sydney. I don't get how they can be so backlogged and still be sending out invitations to apply? This makes no sense.. :( Don't scare me!

Orangecurry

Jun 29, 2019
I'm trying calling CIC. But it's saying no enquiry about PR. Then call is getting disconnected.
Please help how can I reach them?

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
What does it mean.
Plz help iam so tensed
You may would like to call cic again to re-confirm this status, and immediately to take actions to order some notes. I see PrasadK had the same situation as yours and called cic to know a contradictory status. Another precedent is Vishala1, who got also “not met” status but 3 weeks later received PPR without additional docs submitted proactively or passively.

I got to know my eligibility failed from cic agents, and I couldn’t know why and still wait for notes. I have submitted some LOE through webform last Monday, and haven’t confirmed by call agents if they are received and attached to my application yet...

Hope this helps.

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
The response email I just got from Mr.Goodale (I sent him on August 3):

It is at the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton.

Standard processing time is 6 months. This means 80% of routine applications are completed within that time frame, while 20% take longer.

Criminality passed.

Eligibility was not met.

Security checks have not been initiated. They cannot be expedited and timelines are not available.

Medicals are valid until Jan 2020.
In my case, I came to know my eligibility “failed/not passed” as the words used by two agents I talked to on July 24.