+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>JANUARY 2019 AoR<<<< Join here

rajat20786

Jul 21, 2017
Hi,
My aor is 9th Jan, already crossed 200 days. ordered GCMS on 22nd May and received on 20th July which was created on 28 May. and that GCMS reflect that eligibility already met. So now already 2 months crossed since my eligibility met. what could be the reason for delay.
In GCMS its shows that
Security: Not started
criminality : Not started.

Info sharing : In progress

kum152007

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Hi,
My aor is 9th Jan, already crossed 200 days. ordered GCMS on 22nd May and received on 20th July which was created on 28 May. and that GCMS reflect that eligibility already met. So now already 2 months crossed since my eligibility met. what could be the reason for delay.
In GCMS its shows that
did you call them and asked what is the delay for, ?

rajat20786

Jul 21, 2017
did you call them and asked what is the delay for, ?
Yes, I called and asked the status of my application, They informed that security is being checked by 3rd party agency and the final review is happening. I request them to put reminder to the case officer but he denied saying that CIC do not have any such control over these 3rd party check.

Karthik91

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Yes, I called and asked the status of my application, They informed that security is being checked by 3rd party agency and the final review is happening. I request them to put reminder to the case officer but he denied saying that CIC do not have any such control over these 3rd party check.
Happens in case if you visited multiple countries.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
a question from those who got ppr...how many ghost updates you encountered before ppr..?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
I believe I got 2 but I got one on the same day of PPR
Thanks for the info...I have got three ghost updates but still no ppr..maybe it's comprehensive security screening then..:(

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Hi,
In GCMS its shows that
security not started yet, I believe eligibility can not be passed before the security is passed, are you sure about your notes ? for all the cases the security and eligibility are the last to be passed as they initiate security and the eligibility stay pending until the security is cleared ...

omarion

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
hello everyone, can you share your VO offices for those who already passed over the 6 months wait ?

My stats :

190 days ongoing

VO : CPC Ottawa
AOR: 21 Jan 2019
medical & bio passed 7th March

criminality: started
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
as per my notes dated on May the 28th

Trumped2018

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
All the new entrants to this group and the elite club (over 6months) .. I thought I would share this observation about Mr Goodale’s office. I emailed his office on the 17th Canada morning time and got a reply from them by the after which said only my criminality has passed. Eligibility and security were yet to start.

On 18th I received a second GU and when I called CIC the following Monday, I was told my eligibility was recommended pass.

So, maybe emailing Ralph’s office does waken the sleeping officers to look at your file .. :)

Ralph’s office will only update once every 3 months so the next update I can get from them will be October but hope we don’t need that long ..

Anyone else experienced the same? Cause I have read a lot of you finding Ralph’s update contradicting to what CIC call center says. Maybe there is a connection?
I am past 6 months. I requested Ralph for the first time 6 days ago with all the details. Did not get a reply. But I see everyone else seem to be getting response in 1-2 days. Do people always get a response from Ralph?

Reactions: CherylBotelho